• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DJT said:

Nuggets - 8th

Suns - 10th

Twolves - 10th?

Clippers - 11th

I hope those aren't their next season's final standings...

32 minutes ago, mattr1198 said:

Sooooo only minor alterations to the Knicks unis (extended sleeve piping and the Knicks logo on the waistband). Wish the Knicks just ditched the silver already...

But [Adam] Silver just started not too long ago! 

30 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

No wordmark or number change for the Nuggs...

Hopefully they don't switch the navy and sky blue on the side panels...that'd be brutal / too Pacers.

All the hype for possibly no changes?? I can't wait to post a "Boo this man" at Denver reveal! ???

shado_logo.gif

I expect the road/dark jersey to be Navy now rather than light blue. Navy jersey, gold workmark outlined in light blue just like the home.

Or, maybe they ditch light blue altogether and just got gold/navy. Almost looks like the wordmark on teaser is just gold and navy

26 minutes ago, bowld said:

I expect the road/dark jersey to be Navy now rather than light blue. Navy jersey, gold workmark outlined in light blue just like the home

Almost the entire Northwest Division could have a Navy Away Icon Jersey. OKC may even have a navy jersey of some kind. That would leave only Portland and they are black, so call it a wash, all of the NW Division teams could potentially have a dark navy/black jersey.  

Its interesting to see how many of the teams share similar colors, maybe something, maybe nothing, but color on color match ups won't work if the colors are the same...

colors.jpg

Archived