Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

Shadojoker    643
30 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

No wordmark or number change for the Nuggs...

Hopefully they don't switch the navy and sky blue on the side panels...that'd be brutal / too Pacers.

All the hype for possibly no changes?? I can't wait to post a "Boo this man" at Denver reveal! 😠😠😠

bowld    566

I expect the road/dark jersey to be Navy now rather than light blue. Navy jersey, gold workmark outlined in light blue just like the home.

Or, maybe they ditch light blue altogether and just got gold/navy. Almost looks like the wordmark on teaser is just gold and navy

Lee Noire    343
13 hours ago, upperV03 said:

For anyone who didn't see the image the Clippers tweeted (and then deleted), here it is:

IMG_6755.JPG.e2625aac089290a8f1d2857d6b3d0ae9.JPG

Please don't suck. Please.

jlentz823    30
26 minutes ago, bowld said:

I expect the road/dark jersey to be Navy now rather than light blue. Navy jersey, gold workmark outlined in light blue just like the home

Almost the entire Northwest Division could have a Navy Away Icon Jersey. OKC may even have a navy jersey of some kind. That would leave only Portland and they are black, so call it a wash, all of the NW Division teams could potentially have a dark navy/black jersey.  

Its interesting to see how many of the teams share similar colors, maybe something, maybe nothing, but color on color match ups won't work if the colors are the same...

colors.jpg

Conrad.    834

^ In addition to those, the Mavs seem to be sticking with their current design. Plus, the Icon Pels uni:

DGt3FneXUAEcWJV.jpg

DGt3E9tXUAAvHO_.jpg

CitizenTino    150

Vertically arched wordmarks on the white and navy jerseys are a huge and obvious upgrade for the Pels. Drove me nuts the past couple years that those jerseys had tiny radially arched letters while the red jersey had the vertically arched 'Pelicans'.

Spurs' Nike version 2.0 (2002-2004)  is still my favorite and the iconic of them all.  It's going to be very difficult for Nike to beat that.  (Keep in mind version 1.0 was from 1997-02).  Image result for 2003 san antonio spurs tim duncan

Conrad.    834

^ edit those posts and move discussion over to the Timberwolves thread, please. thanks.

FinsUp1214    1,843
25 minutes ago, KGeeX5 said:

Capture3.JPG.42aa40107a65d416bde950292e5fa7b4.JPG

Just as I expected. Same crap set with a swoosh and sponsor.

IMG_6887.JPG.3fa7dfddd5116a6bbde9819b1dd68042.JPG

suns1977    260
1 hour ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Just as I expected. Same crap set with a swoosh and sponsor.

IMG_6887.JPG.3fa7dfddd5116a6bbde9819b1dd68042.JPG

I personally love these.