NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, DJT said:

New jazz jerseys that are the same. Look fine to me. Interesting that the back collar on the white is green instead of blue. Matches the shorts in that respect though.

IMG_3279.JPG

2017-08-09_10-13-12.jpg

I like the back being green, gives it something at least lol

I'd call these a small upgrade for the Jazz. Other than adapting to Nike's template, they made the collar trim on the front of both jerseys one color instead of two, as well as adding the waistband logo. Making the front collar trim one color instead of two improves the overall color balance IMO, and the alternate ball logo looks really nice on the waistband. In addition, having the trim on the back neck a different color from the front was a nice touch, and it now matches better with the trim on the bottom of the shorts. Also, add the Jazz to the growing list of teams who we've seen go with the ventilated waistband on the shorts instead of the more conventional version. Of the uniforms released so far, we've now seen the Blazers, Cavs, Jazz, Pacers, and Wizards go with the ventilated waistband, and the 2K screenshots and videos have shown us that the Celtics and Knicks will both follow suit as well.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

3 minutes ago, BlackBolt3 said:

I think Utah made their uniform better simply by adding the stripe to the bottom hem of the pants and adjusting the collars. Small changes, but enhances the look.

The bottom hem was already like that.

1 minute ago, upperV03 said:

I'd call these a small upgrade for the Jazz. Other than adapting to Nike's template, they made the collar trim on the front of both jerseys one color instead of two, as well as adding the waistband logo. Making the front collar trim one color instead of two improves the overall color balance IMO, and the alternate ball logo looks really nice on the waistband. In addition, having the trim on the back neck a different color from the front was a nice touch, and it now matches better with the trim on the bottom of the shorts. Also, add the Jazz to the growing list of teams who we've seen go with the ventilated waistband on the shorts instead of the more conventional version. Of the uniforms released so far, we've now seen the Blazers, Cavs, Jazz, Pacers, and Wizards go with the ventilated waistband, and the 2K screenshots and videos have shown us that the Celtics and Knicks will both follow suit as well.

The logo was already there on the waistband. But I agree. The collar is cleaned up a lot and makes them look better.

15 minutes ago, Foxxtrot44 said:

Can't wait to see how the yellow and orange uni's will round out this set!!!

Just kidding! Kill me.

Joking aside, they won't have a yellow and orange jersey to complete the set. They will have probably a green jersey, then the gold jersey. It wouldn't make sense to have 2 goldish jerseys in the 4.

Archived