NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

Not sure if this has been brought up yet. But I'm wondering if Nike is already working on rebranding some teams.

The Utah Jazz president Steve Starks said in an interview on the radio, "We're planning out 5-7 years worth of jerseys right now."

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, DJT said:

Not sure if this has been brought up yet. But I'm wondering if Nike is already working on rebranding some teams.

The Utah Jazz president Steve Starks said in an interview on the radio, "We're planning out 5-7 years worth of jerseys right now."

The two alternates each year, I believe, are basically meant to last a year. I believe these jerseys will be a bit more radical then the Icon and Association. As much as I loathe that, it makes sense and drives jersey sales each year.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

With the community jerseys I am almost picturing the Jazz celebrating Utah as a whole for the next couple of years.

I wouldn't be surprised that the gold-orange celebrates Southern Utah, then you'll see a purple/teal for Northern Utah, and probably a white jersey that celebrates skiing and what not. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

8 minutes ago, kimball said:

With the community jerseys I am almost picturing the Jazz celebrating Utah as a whole for the next couple of years.

I wouldn't be surprised that the gold-orange celebrates Southern Utah, then you'll see a purple/teal for Northern Utah, and probably a white jersey that celebrates skiing and what not. 

I always thought the gold-orange would be reminiscent of beehives.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

51 minutes ago, DJT said:

If the mountain throwbacks aren't one of those, I'm rioting.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived