Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

Colorsism    47

I also attempted to make those Timberwolves leaks come to life. Not my best work but gives a general assumption of what they should look like. 

wolves unis.jpg

suns1977    260

Holy god, what are the Suns doing.  Can't tell if that's blue (kill me if it is) or just the lighting and really purple.

Check out the blurred image.  Looks busy.

Suns 2.JPG

Suns.JPG

Chundrew    3

Despite how much I think the uniforms are gonna be a downgrade, and despite me being a warrior fan, I need this jacket

IMG_0376.PNG

Colorsism    47
33 minutes ago, Colorsism said:

Some more news on the LA Clippers uniforms. 

The 2nd and 3rd columns spell out BLUE and BACK most likely meaning they will officially wear BLUE as their ICON Jerseys.  

Lights Out    2,243

So far, so good... I wish they would bring back powder blue and orange instead of sticking with royal blue and red, though.

bowld    566

So, are the Clips adding gray to their color scheme? Red, Blue. Black and gray? Most of those flags are meant to be Yellow in place of gray

bowld    566
2 minutes ago, Primzahl said:

Is there some kind of transcription key for this? How does everyone know what it says?

They are Nautical Flags, each flag has a meaning and Letter associated to it

signalflags.jpg

bowld    566

Clippers posted this decoder on their website too...

flag-decoder-web.jpg

All I can make out is "BLUE BACK" which I assume means the dark version of uni will be Blue??

Griffinmarlins    619

Can no team match it's wordmark color to the number color? I'm sorry, but I don't see why NBA teams are so reluctant to have those 2 things match. Only teams I can think of of the top of my head are the Celtics, Nets, Bulls, and Sixers. IMO, matching the numbers to wordmark color looks so much better on NBA jerseys than mismatched ones. 

KillWIll    18
1 hour ago, suns1977 said:

Holy god, what are the Suns doing.  Can't tell if that's blue (kill me if it is) or just the lighting and really purple.

Suns 2.JPG

Suns.JPG

Pretty  sure it's more purple then blue.. looks like the same shade as the Laker's purple to me.

CitizenTino    150

Not singling anyone out here, but unless you have an old jersey next to the new one it's being replaced by, it's a fool's errand trying to judge whether uniform colors have been tweaked just by looking at a promotional photo. This seems to come up with a lot of new uniforms, and it's usually just a case of dramatic lighting used for the promo shots.

jartigue23    2
2 hours ago, suns1977 said:

Suns 2.JPG

Suns.JPG

It's purple. Don't worry.

anythinglogos    250
1 hour ago, bowld said:

They are Nautical Flags, each flag has a meaning and Letter associated to it

signalflags.jpg

It'd be pretty cool if each players numbers had the corresponding nautical flag included somehow

2 hours ago, suns1977 said:

Suns 2.JPG

Suns.JPG

IMG_1544.thumb.PNG.2ebbe719e600fa8288acc9e4c19194bf.PNG

It appears the butt strip is still there, dumb. I really wish they would drop yellow from the shooting ball logo. Make the Sun streaks orange and make the ball a copper color and the basketball lines purple like I've seen on someone's Phoenix Suns concept here. That would perfect that logo.

mjd77    583

At least we now have purple on the white set.  However, that butt stripe was probably the worst part of the current set, so of course that's the part they're keeping.

suns1977    260
5 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

At least we now have purple on the white set.  However, that butt stripe was probably the worst part of the current set, so of course that's the part they're keeping.

All I know is, no more black on the home jersey.  Already that's a million times better.

Butt stripe..........I don't understand it but whatever.  But that fuzzy pic, I swear I can see a sunburst on the right side of the pic.

Or am I seeing things?  I have terrible eyesight, so I won't be offended.

suns1977    260
1 hour ago, CitizenTino said:

Not singling anyone out here, but unless you have an old jersey next to the new one it's being replaced by, it's a fool's errand trying to judge whether uniform colors have been tweaked just by looking at a promotional photo. This seems to come up with a lot of new uniforms, and it's usually just a case of dramatic lighting used for the promo shots.

I hear ya, but in that shot, it looks nothing like purple. 

I was already hoping it was because of the promo lighting.  Should be interesting tomorrow.