Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

tajmccall    225

Pretty sure the clippers are just cherry picking the flags that represent a close proximity of their color, correct?

And as a Wolves  fan, I'll wait until the reveal, but based on the leaks- the lack of the seamless  tree pattern they've been using in all of their marketing is really a miss to me.  That was a cool element.

But we haven't seen anything in any sort of resolution besides potato, so I will not be overly critical yet.

The jersey is weird - don't hate the beach short look, but not a huge fan of the wizards cosplay.

mjd77    583

3 hours ago, suns1977 said:

Holy god, what are the Suns doing.  Can't tell if that's blue (kill me if it is) or just the lighting and really purple.

Check out the blurred image.  Looks busy.

Suns 2.JPG

That fuzzy part in the background is scaring me.  What the hell is that?  The orangish part almost looks like it could be a huge PHX logo.

suns1977    260
1 minute ago, mjd77 said:

That fuzzy part in the background is scaring me.  What the hell is that?  The orangish part almost looks like it could be a huge PHX logo.

That was the first thing I saw, it reminded me of this:

Capture.JPG.a81148b3bfaf024254738413c5dab199.JPG

mjd77    583

^^^Yeah...I hope that isn't a blurry side view of the shorts with that huge logo plastered on it.  Almost looks like it could be flames too.

Teal    101
4 hours ago, Teal said:

Guys have we heard anything about possible Christmas Day unis? Surly we should be getting something unique, right?!

Anyone?

mjd77    583
21 minutes ago, suns1977 said:

That was the first thing I saw, it reminded me of this:

Capture.JPG.a81148b3bfaf024254738413c5dab199.JPG

After going to the website and actually watching the teaser video, that jersey he's teasing looks like it has huge logo on the front, and I don't think it's this one.  Buckle up.

KillWIll    18

Looking at the instagram video which is slightly clearer, I think the giant orange blob is actually the back of the jersey, with an orange player name and purple numbers.

598bbf4b930e3_ScreenShot2017-08-09at7_03_13PM.thumb.png.a5c99eee6c944e494748375846dc6749.png

H11K    326
1 minute ago, KillWIll said:

Looking at the instagram video which is slightly clearer, I think the giant orange blob is actually the back of the jersey, with an orange player name and purple numbers.

598bbf4b930e3_ScreenShot2017-08-09at7_03_13PM.thumb.png.a5c99eee6c944e494748375846dc6749.png

This seems much more likely to me than having the huge logo on the front.

mjd77    583
10 minutes ago, H11K said:

This seems much more likely to me than having the huge logo on the front.

Luckily, I think you're right.

DJT    44
1 hour ago, Teal said:

Anyone?

Heard Conrad say something about Golden State possibly doing a slate uniform for Christmas, which would be different than their community jersey. 

mjd77    583
30 minutes ago, JTrainGBR83 said:

That dark part at the bottom is so bizarre. Doesn't really look like numbers but can't tell what else it would be

Blurry as it is, it does look like there's more going on than just a name and number.  Now the suspense is killing me.

1 hour ago, DJT said:

Heard Conrad say something about Golden State possibly doing a slate uniform for Christmas, which would be different than their community jersey. 

Yea he has posted concept images of both community and xmas jerseys on twitter. Both are suppose to be pretty close according to sources. Besides things like The being smaller and Town closer together.

DG1eKGjV0AEHOnY.jpgDGz_p6XUwAAGqHQ.jpg

upperV03    2,399
1 minute ago, duma said:

i cant help but notice with all these new Nike reveals is that they are still using the old NBA logo.

Yep, from the NBA's press release on the new logo: 

"Due to long-lead manufacturing timelines, team uniforms, apparel and equipment for the 2017-18 NBA season will include the original NBA logo."

sayahh    385
42 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Yep, from the NBA's press release on the new logo: 

"Due to long-lead manufacturing timelines, team uniforms, apparel and equipment for the 2017-18 NBA season will include the original NBA logo."

Are NBA logos on Nike jerseys sewn on or glued on?