Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

sayahh    385
4 minutes ago, Colorsism said:

Also looks like Clippers will be making a few changes to their court. No blue in free throw circle/use of full logo/darker colors and possibly more that we can't see.

Clippers_Court_infographic-3.jpg

DG4dQfBVYAQMfYH.jpg

White outline for center court logo, and no 8 second half (back) court line?

Germanshepherd    563

I kinda like the clippers' uniforms. The side panels give a nautical vibe and the split color butt stripe gives me Miami Hurricanes vibes. I'm gonna miss the old court though, was the only court in the NBA that looked like it. 

H11K    326
Just now, Colorsism said:

Man if the numbers really are that big and its not just the game then that completely ruins the jersey. 

It might bring the jersey down a tad, but I actually really like that for the suns. No more black really helps.

suns1977    260
1 minute ago, H11K said:

It might bring the jersey down a tad, but I actually really like that for the suns. No more black really helps.

Agreed.  No black automatically makes them better.

Need to see the full reveal, those numbers are huge.  :mad:

Hoopladawg87    432

The Suns' color palette looks so much better with purple instead of black. I'll wait until we see the actual uniforms, but those numbers could be disastrous if accurate. The shorts could be interesting too, but the collar and armhole trim patterns being flipped already irk me.

KillWIll    18

God, those huge numbers just reminds me of how NBA live is still trying to catch up to NBA 2k, and how EA won't take a few seconds to scale them down so they aren't the same size front and back.

suns1977    260
Just now, KillWIll said:

God, those huge numbers just reminds me of how NBA live is still trying to catch up to NBA 2k, and how EA won't take a few seconds to scale them down so they aren't the same size front and back.

Conrad brought up a good point on Twitter.  The leaked image from the Chinese site shows the numbers much smaller.

This set will be an upgrade.  Not perfect.  Still want the full sunburst.  But the purple/orange combo on home set makes it.