Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

Magic Dynasty    406
1 hour ago, Colorsism said:

Magic and Mavs jerseys. Looks to just be a template switch. 

DG4tOsPXcAADypj.jpg

DG4tDoJXUAAskn7.jpg

The Orlando side panels don't go away now, as they did before. Compare the old with the new:

IMG_0950.thumb.JPG.6408d5b38996ebc847d3ad5ff1709af9.JPG

DG_Now    3,802
5 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

Having sponsors like Harley Davidson makes me feel like some of these jerseys are going to be massively successful. I think the NBA is hurting itself by only selling these in the arena (or is that not the case anymore?).

Harley Davidson is very much a lifestyle brand and I think there will be new eyeballs on the team as the result of this sponsorship. And while motorcycles don't go with buck hunting, there's most likely some overlap between fans of each. Sorry to be Rovell-esque, but this really seems like a home run sponsorship.

BJ Sands    836
16 minutes ago, Hoopladawg87 said:

an exciting and upgraded color scheme with reckless design elements >>> a boring and downgraded color scheme with conservative design elements

They're not perfect but they have great colors and are visually interesting. I'm not looking this gift horse in the mouth.

CS85    5,110

DG35vKaU0AI_x1n.jpg

They couldn't make the Harley Davidson logo at least match the color scheme?

bowld    510

with NBA Live demo coming tomorrow it looks like all these teams want to show their look before it gets leaked by the masses.

Demo is apparently out for New Zealand playstation so going to download now. Will post any leaks if I find any

Satomiblood    96
10 minutes ago, CS85 said:

DG35vKaU0AI_x1n.jpg

They couldn't make the Harley Davidson logo at least match the color scheme?

Would the HD logo look okay in green with Harley Davidson in cream?

Bucfan56    3,587

The suns new set is kind of like the last set in my eyes. Just ok. The home is DEFINITELY better than their previous home set, but that new road jersey just feels like it's missing something. 

Hoopladawg87    360

While they might not be objectively the worst uniforms in the League, I'm willing to say that the Houston Rockets are now my least favorite uniforms in the League. It's a look that's been around since 2003, complete with a dated wordmark, a mismatched and unoriginal numeral font, inconsistent drop shadowing, an unexciting color palette, such minor tweaks that their Nike updates look like cheap knockoffs of their Adidas predecessors, virtually nothing pertaining exclusively to Houston nor rockets, and all this despite clear paths towards upgrades design ('90s color palette despite my hatred for yellow, recent black alternates, etc.). These are just so bad. 

habsfan1    1,239

The Nuggets new uniforms are beautiful. A navy jersey with white stripes is perfect for a team in Colorado and the golden Nuggets wordmark makes everything just right.

JWhiz96    191

Phoenix:

Good: Great color scheme, return of purple on home unis, removal of 90's faux-back burst.

Bad: Silver trim around the numbers on the road uni, over-serifed wordmark.

Nuggets:

Good: Everything.

Bucks:

Minimal changes so they're still decent.