NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, colortv said:

DG9GE7yXYAERfVy.jpg:large

Been awhile since I've seen so many teams represented in one pic. Makes me realize how many teams have a "V-neck collar" nowadays vs the older "wide neck/circular" [like the Knicks and Celtics] opening. And then there are still a couple teams with that weird wishbone/notched collar [like the Lakers, Mavs] that just remind me of the '00s.

9 minutes ago, Ark said:

The Lakers aren't wearing yellow at home and purple on the road anymore?

They will undoubtedly still wear yellow at home (except on Sundays when they wear the whites). The uniform(s) they wear on the road just depends on what the home teams wear. Say the Lakers are playing in Philadelphia and the Sixers wear blue at home, then obviously the Lakers won't be able to wear their traditional purple uniform on the road. Their purple uniform will still most likely be their first choice road option, but they very well might have to wear the yellows and/or whites on a number of occasions in-order to provide sufficient contrast from the home team's uniform of choice.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

We've already seen them, but here's the official reveal of the Mavs' uniforms:

Still :censored:ty.

As of now, the Mavericks unis are the only ones that looked like exactly the same from the end of the Adidas era.  Except for the swoosh on the top right, and maybe the soon to be sponsor name on the top left, it seems like the kept the same thing (template, numbers, etc.).  IMO its time to change it up Mavericks, were no longer in 2001 anymore when those uniforms back then were "cool". <_<

2 hours ago, colortv said:

DG9GE7yXYAERfVy.jpg:large

I might like the switch to Nike. I'm a fan of how the jerseys fit. Also most of the changes seem like upgrades to me.

btw. the Hornets' teal looks amazing on here. Did they change it?

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

4 hours ago, Ark said:

The Lakers aren't wearing yellow at home and purple on the road anymore?

Sigh. No. Nothing's changing.

I kinda now wish the Lakers unveiled the Association and Icon jerseys like everyone else ... just so the internet would have exploded. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

15 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

Kings armtrims are interesting mess, at photo on above you can see that trims are ending before side stripes, here trims are longer and covers side stripes:

DG9Uap2WsAYVAA9.jpg

Which version is correct?

I'm hoping this is a last minute change and every team with trim and sidepanels looks like this. Looks so much better.

16 minutes ago, shaydre1019 said:

I'm hoping this is a last minute change and every team with trim and sidepanels looks like this. Looks so much better.

Looks like how that was at the rookie photo shoot.

91.jpg

Looks like the side panels and the arm trim end at the same point.

9994.jpg

Archived