Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

22 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

I for one am underwhelmed by the Bucks' throwback. They already threw back to this exact look a few years ago:

28Ot0j0.jpg

I'm fine with this, especially considering they are throwing back to their inaugural jerseys and are celebrating their 50th anniversary. It makes sense. I am sure down the road we'll all finally get the Irish Rainbow jerseys.

We're probably going to hear the same complaints about the Suns' throwback this year as well. Sure, there are "BETTER" options, but it's an anniversary year. 

3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

More images:

IMG_7012.JPG.2c1912bfadb36b43eea991e9032ebcc2.JPG

Looks like the throwbacks aren't even immune to the waistband patch.

NBA logo given a treatment for all throwbacks?

8 minutes ago, sayahh said:

NBA logo given a treatment for all throwbacks?

Yeah I think the Hardwood Classics logo was used on all throwbacks during the adidas years, too.  I know they used it on the Swingman throwbacks.

Looks like the gray alt is coming back for the Spurs. Can't see clearly here, but the only difference will probably just be the new SA logo replacing the previous version on the left leg of the shorts.

kawhi-leonard-san-antonio-spurs-nba-31-mcfarlane-18.thumb.jpg.7d83f0955de723d0ac164a9e6e6a5f27.jpg

20 hours ago, upperV03 said:

More images:

IMG_7013.JPG.7e0a5df2482a7fb69fd8bbb064d0d264.JPG

Missed opportunity. If they are going to force ads onto throwbacks, they should use older or retro looking logos.

1 hour ago, VDizzle12 said:

Missed opportunity. If they are going to force ads onto throwbacks, they should use older or retro looking logos.

Uni Watch had a blurb today about how the modern Harley-Davidson logo is unchanged since the era of this jersey, so it's technically accurate.

I love it! It just goes to show that the Bucks made a huge mistake in dropping red from their color scheme. I get why they did it (get out of their poorly-realized nostalgia phase, new ownership, and avoid the "Xmas" stigma of pairing a deer theme with green/red), but the Forest Green and Red combo is so pretty. It was like if the Canucks dropped Royal/Kelly or the Astros dropped Navy/Orange. They were a team that resolved their identity crisis, only to revive it in a crummy way.

I love the simple green and red look for the Bucks, but I'd have preferred the green version. It looks amazing, it was worn in both the inaugural season  and the title season unlike the white, and they clinched the title in it

boeder-140614-10.jpg''

Those Bucks throwbacks are vastly superior on color scheme alone, before you even take into account the hideous overthought "industrial" lettering on the new ones.

6 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

As mentioned before this logo is unchanged ... but, I do hope future throwbacks go with retro logos. That'd be a nice touch for such a stupid practice.

Henry Ellenson at a bball camp:

DIgXOdQXkAAIprY.jpg

Of all the uniforms the Pistons could throw back to, they're going with that POS...?

3 minutes ago, Sleeper66 said:

Henry Ellenson at a bball camp:

DIgXOdQXkAAIprY.jpg

Of all the uniforms the Pistons could throw back to, they're going with that POS...?

The Pistons aren't one of the eight teams getting a throwback uniform for this upcoming season, so he's likely just wearing these adidas HWC swingman shorts:

IMG_7023.JPG.56741b50a1f2004ba05f4f76e824c36b.JPG

Seeing that gorgeous Bucks throwback makes me long for the red and green days.

It's sad that the biggest star they've had since Abdul-Jabbar, will not be remembered for wearing the classic red and green. 

38 minutes ago, Zilla2K said:

Nuggets new court

IMG_0636.PNG

IN THE PAINT

IN THE PAINT

IT'S NOT THAT GODDAMN HARD

Blog-pic-dynamic-play.jpg

Another image from 2k18 but of Pistons home court 

INDIANA court

Blog-player-specific-playbook-plays.jpg

Portland

Blog-pic-rebounds.jpg

Phoenix 

Btw.. @Sleeper66

The Grant Hill era Pistons are top 5 all time uniform in my eyes. Careful  there. They can easily remove the horse and change the wordmark and you'd still have a timeless jersey.