NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

23 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

The actual pictures of the full uniforms look much better to me than the 2K screenshot, though I'd probably still prefer the block font from their Association and Icon jerseys with a 'SIXERS' script and the numerals centered.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMG_1041.PNG.db19f3323a674e9eb6ff6185ecf8e415.PNG

Looking through the promotional calendar, they are giving away "classic" shirts on Jan 13th against OKC, so I'd bet we see them then, most likely sooner.

UPDATE: From the press release, we get three home games. Also in the release it says that they go on retail in November.

IMG_1042.PNG.140cc5f9b32dfa62503565960127eb21.PNG

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

From the Crossing Broad article (emphasis mine):

The Sixers have embraced blue as their identity color over the last few years, so the red jerseys will serve as an alternate, but one that they’ll likely wear more this year than they did last year. A new promotions schedule will outline which uniforms they will wear for which game. They will in fact wear this on Christmas, as the league has done away with the holiday specific jerseys this year in lieu of the four Nike uniforms each team will have. They will also soon show off a new court that they’ll use on Friday nights, similar to the heritage court they used on Saturdays last year, and it will be paired with a fourth uniform that will be unveiled later this year.

So no more Christmas jerseys and the Sixers fourth jersey is a Friday alternate with matching court (some kind of throwback?)

YVRMUBj.png

48 minutes ago, RichO said:

Too thick. And maybe I remember them thinner than they were

hornets-lj-chris-paul.jpg

Now that I think about it, I'd love to see matching pinstriped shorts.

1 minute ago, mjd77 said:

I'd call this one a lateral move...equally as horrible as the last black one.

Yeah, I'd probably agree with that. Also, I realized after I posted it that we should keep discussion on it to the Clippers-specific thread, so I went ahead and posted it there instead of here.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Did anyone else notice on the mothership's story about the 2K leaks that the Lakers' statement jersey is their traditional road jersey?  IDK whats up with that.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Crabcake47 said:

Did anyone else notice on the mothership's story about the 2K leaks that the Lakers' statement jersey is their traditional road jersey?  IDK whats up with that.

That's because their white uniform is the Association Edition to match up with the other 29 teams, and their traditional gold home uniform is the Icon edition. So their purple uniform had to take up one of the other two spots.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived