Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

sayahh    354
48 minutes ago, RichO said:

Too thick. And maybe I remember them thinner than they were

hornets-lj-chris-paul.jpg

Now that I think about it, I'd love to see matching pinstriped shorts.

mjd77    554
4 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Smh, Clippers gonna clip.

IMG_7260.JPG.0b77aee3ddf18fb6a3b2db140a9a9c27.JPG

I'd call this one a lateral move...equally as horrible as the last black one.

upperV03    2,160
1 minute ago, mjd77 said:

I'd call this one a lateral move...equally as horrible as the last black one.

Yeah, I'd probably agree with that. Also, I realized after I posted it that we should keep discussion on it to the Clippers-specific thread, so I went ahead and posted it there instead of here.

Crabcake47    399

Did anyone else notice on the mothership's story about the 2K leaks that the Lakers' statement jersey is their traditional road jersey?  IDK whats up with that.

upperV03    2,160
1 minute ago, Crabcake47 said:

Did anyone else notice on the mothership's story about the 2K leaks that the Lakers' statement jersey is their traditional road jersey?  IDK whats up with that.

That's because their white uniform is the Association Edition to match up with the other 29 teams, and their traditional gold home uniform is the Icon edition. So their purple uniform had to take up one of the other two spots.

FinsUp1214    1,795

IMG_7097.thumb.PNG.142b7f0c77c29b2baedb153b8cd01462.PNG

giphy.gif

SCalderwood    235
17 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

DEN.png

WTF is that? Deisgner of this must be drunk or high.

If your complaint is that the number font completely clashes with the rest of the jersey, then I agree with you.  Other than that, though, I think it's a good-looking jersey.  They just need to change the number font to better match up with the wordmark and retro feel of the jersey, and I think it would be fine.

Lights Out    2,137

That Nuggets design could work if the mountains/skyline were navy or even powder blue instead of white.

I do like Utah's alternate. Very clever use of the J-note logo.

-Akronite-    130

These are all so bad.

Cavs black is a mess. They RUINED the Nuggets best jersey in history (IMO). Blazers and Jazz look like trash too. OKC and Celts have garbage new jerseys as well.

I'm already done with Nike. They have tanked the potential of the NBA's aesthetics.

SCalderwood    235
1 minute ago, ChicagoOakland said:

POR.png

Easily the worst one.

I'll reserve judgement on that until I see it in action.  I don't see what is so wrong about it.  The blurriness of the picture (at least on my screen) is making it look worse than it probably actually does.  You could probably say that for a lot of these.  Sharper images would make the jerseys look, well, sharper.

I think jerseys with no white in them can sometimes be hard to pull off, but I think this could look okay.  It's sort of bold and daring, if nothing else, which works for a team called the Trail Blazers.

Lights Out    2,137

Also, that Sixers script is horrible! It looks like a font you'd use for a wedding invitation.

-Akronite-    130

m6n86ll0dplz.jpg

In case it wasn't posted... What is this? Where are those stripes coming from? Maybe it'll look okay from a distance?

Also I should clarify that the new Celts jersey isn't horrible but I don't like them wearing anything but their classic green and white.