NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Crabcake47 said:

Did anyone else notice on the mothership's story about the 2K leaks that the Lakers' statement jersey is their traditional road jersey?  IDK whats up with that.

Because the "association" version has to be white and yellow is their "icon" version.

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Nah, I'd say there are quite a few that are worse. Boston, Cleveland, Denver, LAC, Minnesota, Phoenix, and Utah all seem worse to me. And if this screenshot is any indication, it looks like the OKC uniform has a gradient on the back, making it worse than Portland's as well (IMO):IMG_7265.JPG.b3191f2858c73f85b179d9b663257357.JPG

This picture also seems to confirm that the Nuggets will be one of the teams with a throwback (sorry if this was already confirmed).

2 minutes ago, TaylorMade said:

This picture also seems to confirm that the Nuggets will be one of the teams with a throwback (sorry if this was already confirmed).

Not sure? That looks like David Thompson -- could be an all-time team.

Though I wouldn't mind if they were. But, I don't believe they were on the list? 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Just now, kimball said:

Though I wouldn't mind if they were. But, I don't believe they were on the list? 

I didn't consider the all-time teams would be in period uniforms, I just assumed they would be in the current ones, considering they put Kemp and Payton in Thunder jerseys.

Just now, TaylorMade said:

I didn't consider the all-time teams would be in period uniforms, I just assumed they would be in the current ones, considering they put Kemp and Payton in Thunder jerseys.

Yeah, IDK? 

They put Kemp and Payton in OKC jerseys?! Such a shame!

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

23 minutes ago, TaylorMade said:

The Nuggets are not one of the eight teams getting a throwback this season. The rainbow skylines are just a uni available in the game.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

8 hours ago, Conrad. said:

This is is beautiful.

On 9/7/2017 at 1:37 PM, Hoopladawg87 said:

I know that months if not years of planning go into what eventually become the final uniforms, but I'm going to take this opportunity to shamelessly plug my yellow Utah Jazz alternate concept from a couple months ago that apparently is ending up being relatively close to what they'll actually wear:

jA1qDp4.jpg

I haven't been on the boards much lately, and haven't worked on any concepts in what seems like forever, but with more of the alternates being leaked/released/etc. I might have to get back to it.

This is the Statement the Jazz should've made.

59 minutes ago, TaylorMade said:

NYK.png

...wut?

I like where this is headed. Need to see the whole uniform.

3 hours ago, -Akronite- said:

m6n86ll0dplz.jpg

In case it wasn't posted... What is this? Where are those stripes coming from? Maybe it'll look okay from a distance?

Also I should clarify that the new Celts jersey isn't horrible but I don't like them wearing anything but their classic green and white.

Agreed with the earlier comment of the pattern resembling tire tread pattern.

Hopefully the Cavs don't have "skid marks on their shorts" or that could spawn an unfortunate meme lol

NYCdog.png

43 minutes ago, kimball said:

Yeah, I don't recall Denver being on the list. It's probably just an in-game throwback option.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

2 hours ago, TaylorMade said:

NYK.png

...wut?

It’s like the brief said, “Keep the lettering the same but make it harder to read.”

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived