Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

WSU151    2,410
27 minutes ago, ChicagoOakland said:

POR.png

Easily the worst one.

Looks like the angle of the sash is just way too vertical.

bowld    540
34 minutes ago, ChicagoOakland said:

POR.png

Easily the worst one.

Hated it on first look but maybe it wont be so bad. Need to see full uni in action before I can decide

Rockstar Matt    586
36 minutes ago, ChicagoOakland said:

POR.png

Easily the worst one.

Can't be the worst one. The Clippers' jersey exists.

upperV03    2,165
7 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Looks like the angle of the sash is just way too vertical.

I'd bet that's just a 2K issue, and that the sash will be at the same angle as the white and black uniforms:

IMG_7168.thumb.JPG.3782f9df144ee9f7b7b7431fe7cf4a03.JPG

And regarding the design of the red jersey, I like where they were headed with putting the five lines from the pinwheel inside the sash, and I think it's a pretty creative and subtle way of utilizing one of their new secondary colors. Having said that, the overall design definitely suffers from a lack of white, particularly on the wordmarks and/or numbers. I don't hate it as is, and I actually think I like it more than I dislike it, but it easily could've been improved upon. It likely won't be worn nearly as much as the white and black uniforms though, so I'm fine with a bit more experimentation and risk taking on it.

VDizzle12    246
32 minutes ago, -Akronite- said:

m6n86ll0dplz.jpg

In case it wasn't posted... What is this? Where are those stripes coming from? Maybe it'll look okay from a distance?

Also I should clarify that the new Celts jersey isn't horrible but I don't like them wearing anything but their classic green and white.

Logos on the front of basketball jerseys have never looked good. Not once.

eRay    109

The Cavaliers are breaking new ground with the jersey design being based on the sponsor. Next up: Sixers jerseys that look like giant ticket stubs, brown Sacramento jerseys that have an almond texture sublimated onto them, and sublimated-leather-texture jerseys with name & number in rocker patches on the back for the Milwaukee Bucks.

upperV03    2,165
49 minutes ago, ChicagoOakland said:

POR.png

Easily the worst one.

Nah, I'd say there are quite a few that are worse. Boston, Cleveland, Denver, LAC, Minnesota, Phoenix, and Utah all seem worse to me. And if this screenshot is any indication, it looks like the OKC uniform has a gradient on the back, making it worse than Portland's as well (IMO):IMG_7265.JPG.b3191f2858c73f85b179d9b663257357.JPG

Coacher42    16

The good: MIA and LAL

The meh (Don't like not hate them): ATL, BKLYN, CHA, CHI, DET, HOU, MIN, NO, ORL, PHILA, SA, TOR, DC

The ugly: BOS, CLE, DAL, DEN, GS, IND, LAC, MEM, MIL, OKC, PHX, PDX, SAC, UTA

TaylorMade    297
2 hours ago, Crabcake47 said:

Did anyone else notice on the mothership's story about the 2K leaks that the Lakers' statement jersey is their traditional road jersey?  IDK whats up with that.

Because the "association" version has to be white and yellow is their "icon" version.

TaylorMade    297
1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Nah, I'd say there are quite a few that are worse. Boston, Cleveland, Denver, LAC, Minnesota, Phoenix, and Utah all seem worse to me. And if this screenshot is any indication, it looks like the OKC uniform has a gradient on the back, making it worse than Portland's as well (IMO):IMG_7265.JPG.b3191f2858c73f85b179d9b663257357.JPG

This picture also seems to confirm that the Nuggets will be one of the teams with a throwback (sorry if this was already confirmed).

kimball    598
2 minutes ago, TaylorMade said:

This picture also seems to confirm that the Nuggets will be one of the teams with a throwback (sorry if this was already confirmed).

Not sure? That looks like David Thompson -- could be an all-time team.

Though I wouldn't mind if they were. But, I don't believe they were on the list? 

Griffinmarlins    611
19 minutes ago, TaylorMade said:

NYK.png

...wut?

That's definitely my favorite of the new alternates. Double outline doesn't look bad imo.

TaylorMade    297
Just now, kimball said:

Not sure? That looks like David Thompson -- could be an all-time team.

Though I wouldn't mind if they were. But, I don't believe they were on the list? 

I didn't consider the all-time teams would be in period uniforms, I just assumed they would be in the current ones, considering they put Kemp and Payton in Thunder jerseys.

kimball    598
Just now, TaylorMade said:

I didn't consider the all-time teams would be in period uniforms, I just assumed they would be in the current ones, considering they put Kemp and Payton in Thunder jerseys.

Yeah, IDK? 

They put Kemp and Payton in OKC jerseys?! Such a shame!