Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

13 minutes ago, Power_Ranger_Rick said:

@Conrad. Posted this on twitter yesterday but I haven't seen it in this thread yet so... 

If this was their primary it'd be a top 5 uni in the association.

Scared me--for a second I thought it was a sleeved jersey!

30 minutes ago, Power_Ranger_Rick said:

@Conrad. Posted this on twitter yesterday but I haven't seen it in this thread yet so... 

That's because Conrad posted it in the thread that's dedicated to the Suns' new uniforms. No need to discuss it here when we have a thread dedicated to the Suns.

5 hours ago, EddieJ1984 said:

I see basic design logic has gone out the window for the Magic with their black jersey as blue pinstripes on black is beyond dumb since they just get lost and you can't see them that good, white pinstripes worked alot better.

Also since I'm from Philly, I'm gonna be blunt, the red sixers jersey looks like its for females with that font, also looks like suxers.

I think the blue pinstripes on the black Orlando jersey is what makes it successful -- mixing those colors is obviously risky but it makes the pinstripes look really subtle and the jersey less busy overall. Also, referring to women as "females" is creepy as hell.

19 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

I actually really like the OKC alts for the most part. Still not a fan of abbreviations on basketball uniforms altogether, but the design otherwise really works well to me. It has a good kind of soccer kit vibe to it.

Same! I had this exact thought. One example where the "creativity" of the current era is really successful. Given their history OKC is a team that should always look very modern to me, and this is perhaps their first successful example of that.

12 hours ago, upperV03 said:

I don't know, in the 2k screenshots it still looks like it has the three lines to me. I guess we'll see, though.

Edit- It definitely has the lines for the limbs, albeit four instead of three:

IMG_7291.PNG.7cc9882a02dadf6f416ca85113f5c374.PNG

Thanks for that..(Happy to be wrong)

Guess only question will be if dumb sponsor patch is red like white jersey or all white like blue jersey.

52 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

The latest 2K trailer has a lot of good looks at many of the "Statement" uniforms in action:

Damn, that video is confusing as hell, i got dizzy looking at it. Guess i am getting too old for video games

Got the 2k18 today so i'm checking the new stuff.

Some screenshots i made:

DJxrH9DXcAAnIO0.jpg:large

DJxsqfCXcAE8lXA.jpg:large

DJxuFtWW4AMGSu2.jpg:large

Btw this is how the Little Caesars Arena looks like...Really dissapointed. It looks like that 70's arena 2K uses. And on photos looked really nice.

DJxu5b-W0AAe4N1.jpg:large

DJxxDajW4AEO_vl.jpg:large

DJxxgEzW0AAyCfa.jpg:large

Tell me if you have a request.

25 minutes ago, MkDon said:

Got the 2k18 today so i'm checking the new stuff.

Some screenshots i made:
DJxrH9DXcAAnIO0.jpg:large
DJxxDajW4AEO_vl.jpg:large
DJxxgEzW0AAyCfa.jpg:large

That Jazz uniform actually looks pretty decent, but they're just not a team that should have a gold uniform IMO. And while I still think the Blazers' uniform would benefit from some white somewhere, I'm liking it more and more as I see more images of it. I think it's a nice change of pace from the red uniforms they've had in the past, and also their regular white and black uniforms. There definitely is a lack of contrast between the red and black, but I actually think it looks pretty strong and sharp for an alternate that probably won't be worn all that much.

14 minutes ago, anythinglogos said:

That's not a gold raptors jersey at 1:07 is it?

I believe it's their white jersey and it's just lighting and the fire that makes it look gold. 

If the Jazz absolutely had to use that design, it should have been a green jersey, with a white note, and yellow number.

Truly awful stuff there.

2 hours ago, BlazerBlaze said:

Anybody know how to watch this Nike | NBA event today?

It'll be 9 eastern on NBATV:

What if they release all those alternate uniforms tonight? I mean,they haven't done anything about them being all over the web... so they just might.

The black Clippers uniform looks pretty sharp from behind -- they're a solid wordmark away from being actually good, even.

Can anyone explain to me what's going on in the side panels of the black Rockets uniform?

4 minutes ago, Hoopladawg87 said:

The black Clippers uniform looks pretty sharp from behind -- they're a solid wordmark away from being actually good, even.

Can anyone explain to me what's going on in the side panels of the black Rockets uniform?