NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

Got the 2k18 today so i'm checking the new stuff.

Some screenshots i made:

DJxrH9DXcAAnIO0.jpg:large

DJxsqfCXcAE8lXA.jpg:large

DJxuFtWW4AMGSu2.jpg:large

Btw this is how the Little Caesars Arena looks like...Really dissapointed. It looks like that 70's arena 2K uses. And on photos looked really nice.

DJxu5b-W0AAe4N1.jpg:large

DJxxDajW4AEO_vl.jpg:large

DJxxgEzW0AAyCfa.jpg:large

Tell me if you have a request.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, MkDon said:

Got the 2k18 today so i'm checking the new stuff.

Some screenshots i made:
DJxrH9DXcAAnIO0.jpg:large
DJxxDajW4AEO_vl.jpg:large
DJxxgEzW0AAyCfa.jpg:large

That Jazz uniform actually looks pretty decent, but they're just not a team that should have a gold uniform IMO. And while I still think the Blazers' uniform would benefit from some white somewhere, I'm liking it more and more as I see more images of it. I think it's a nice change of pace from the red uniforms they've had in the past, and also their regular white and black uniforms. There definitely is a lack of contrast between the red and black, but I actually think it looks pretty strong and sharp for an alternate that probably won't be worn all that much.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

3 hours ago, Foxxtrot44 said:

If the Jazz absolutely had to use that design, it should have been a green jersey, with a white note, and yellow number.

Truly awful stuff there.

I respectfully disagree. The green should remain from last year or return to a similar design from previous years with the logo. 

This is a far out design and it works for a far out color that's more of a highlight in the Jazz color scheme. Do I like it more than the other jerseys, no. But, I like it for what it is. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

3 hours ago, Hoopladawg87 said:

The black Clippers uniform looks pretty sharp from behind -- they're a solid wordmark away from being actually good, even.

Can anyone explain to me what's going on in the side panels of the black Rockets uniform?

It is like the side of a real life rocket. Side is painted black and white pattern that looks like that. The old sleeved alternate had that pattern.

The Jazz statement, to me epitomizes two things: 1) Cash grab; no reason to have a gold alternate outside of having something new to sell, and 2) trendiness; there's not much of a concept to J-note on the front other than the fact that other teams are doing it so "why not?" 

Gold is not a good alt color for the Jazz. There's absolutely zero significance of any kind to it. Green was always the better alt option (heck, it's a better primary option) anyways, even if the green is a couple of shades too dark. And the J-note looks extremely awkward with just the number. It's just "there" and off to the side like a sad third wheel. The whole thing is a hot mess that somehow turned out a bit worse than the sleeves, and that's a shame. At least the sleeves, as bad as they were, had a concept it was going after.

I really hope the supposed gradient alt is better. I'm not holding my breath on it, but I'm hoping anyways. 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

5 hours ago, Foxxtrot44 said:

If the Jazz absolutely had to use that design, it should have been a green jersey, with a white note, and yellow number.

Truly awful stuff there.

I could see them just using the note as regular home\away uni, its simple and sleek but the yellow is little much. what about a retro stockton\malone colorway uni with the same template? 

Perhaps the "Town" Warriors jerseys are an attempt to keep the Oakland fans from feeling alienated after the move? I doubt that the move across the bay will really change that many fans minds, but it's the only way I can make sense of it. 

spacer.png

Archived