NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

1 hour ago, Brandonramon said:

I could see them just using the note as regular home\away uni, its simple and sleek but the yellow is little much. what about a retro stockton\malone colorway uni with the same template? 

I could get behind a purple jersey with gold note and numbers. But I've ranted enough about purple in the past. I need to move on.

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Foxxtrot44 said:

I could get behind a purple jersey with gold note and numbers. But I've ranted enough about purple in the past. I need to move on.

i mean like a note uni with the two shades of blue and silver? if anything the two middle colorways u have in your signature

So apparently the jerseys will connect to an app that lets you view highlights and get exclusive offers. Interesting. Also, looks like the replicas will be $110 and the authentics are $200. I think Nike only has two price points instead of adidas' 3.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20717291/new-nike-nba-smart-jerseys-connect-highlights-exclusive-offers

7 hours ago, MkDon said:

Got the 2k18 today so i'm checking the new stuff.

Some screenshots i made:

DJxrH9DXcAAnIO0.jpg:large

DJxsqfCXcAE8lXA.jpg:large

DJxuFtWW4AMGSu2.jpg:large

Btw this is how the Little Caesars Arena looks like...Really dissapointed. It looks like that 70's arena 2K uses. And on photos looked really nice.

DJxu5b-W0AAe4N1.jpg:large

DJxxDajW4AEO_vl.jpg:large

DJxxgEzW0AAyCfa.jpg:large

Tell me if you have a request.

The back of all 3 of the Lakers jerseys please? Thanks in advance!

19 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Here's all the Statement uniforms:

IMG_7311.thumb.JPG.5b4633596a4b9187cddcba1eaa323c9a.JPG

You know what? I do like the Jazz's gold alternates as a whole. As a 4th option behind Green, White, and Blue (or if by some miracle, Purple), they're not bad. However, they need work. Two-digit numbers (like 45) look a bit wonky and oversized but there needs to be some white on the note logos. My biggest concern is that there is no green alternate this year.

Also, the yellow Utah is using looks a shade or two darker (redder?) than the other yellow uniforms.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Wow, the sublimated graphic on the back of that Pacers' statement uni caught me by surprise.  I don't mind it -- and I like the lack of white.  However, it's unfortunate that both UTA and IND introduced with yellow alts w/ navy accents and no white trim in the same season. 

Archived