NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd argue the Bulls black alt is about as perfect an alternate in the league and I'm glad it hasn't changed much. It's not quite the iconic look I associate with the Jordan years, but it's close enough and frankly looks better without the red pinstripes, so I'm glad it's effectively continuing. (Wouldn't mind a fauxback with the Chicago script that used to be on the red 80s jerseys.)

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

I was so bothered by the Pacers Gold statement uniforms lack of white especially since the other uniforms are done well in terms of color balance, complimentary outlines and trims. 

So I decided to take a closer look..

WHO IS THE IDIOT that decided to use Gold OUTLINES (on the wordmark and numbers ) AND GOLD TRIM (on the collar) on a GOLD uniform???!! 

blf_5639.jpg?itok=RC06F8Nx

blf_5643.jpg?itok=QyB2xUET

blf_5632.jpg?itok=cCUwJO9B

They pretty much used the home uniform and colored it gold and called it a day. SMH.

shado_logo.gif

No opinion either way on the new playoffs logo. I was never in love with the old one, so no great loss there.

The new Finals logo, though? Awful. The double-decker design is just so awkward, especially when you can remove "THE" or put "NBA" inside the league logo where it belongs, and make the logo a single deck. (Still worse than the classic logo, but better than this disaster.)

Also: Guess we finally will get a new jersey patch in the Finals this year too?

Everything about the Pacers brand is molten abortion clinic trash.  Utter refuse.  Slowly but surely giving NBA teams clearance to make everything in a goddamn circle so they can otherwise fill the rest of the uniform with advertisements & slowly destroy the soul of uniform integrity.

In the meantime, I'm all for the 76ers being as retro as possible, because unlike the Wizards and Pistons, they know how to look good in RWB.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived