NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

57 minutes ago, phutmasterflex said:

The wishbone collars for teams like Warriors, Lakers are the same as the ones last year, not the change by Nike

Similar, not the same. The change on collars of the Lakers/Heat/Mavs/Pistons jerseys are slightly more different than the change on the Warriors' wishbone collar.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sayahh said:

Similar, not the same. The change on collars of the Lakers/Heat/Mavs/Pistons jerseys are slightly more different than the change on the Warriors' wishbone collar.

The point I wanted to make is that this is what Nike's new collar looks like. 

klay-thompson-rakuten-shot.jpg?itok=vYtl

This is what their swingmans look like. 

ff_2711270_full.jpg&w=600

Which is basically the one from the adidas era. Why wouldn't Nike use their own design?

920x920.jpg

Go A's!

1 hour ago, phutmasterflex said:

The point I wanted to make is that this is what Nike's new collar looks like. 

klay-thompson-rakuten-shot.jpg?itok=vYtl

This is what their swingmans look like. 

ff_2711270_full.jpg&w=600

Which is basically the one from the adidas era. Why wouldn't Nike use their own design?

920x920.jpg

Gotcha. Didn't know you were referring to their Swingman jerseys specifically.

Tonight the Timberwolves are wearing white while the Lakers are wearing yellow as the home team in Anaheim. Getting rid of the Home and Away designations was a mistake.

Timberwolves look good, it's just a shame that there's no green on their uniforms.

bSLCtu2.png

24 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

Tonight the Timberwolves are wearing white while the Lakers are wearing yellow as the home team in Anaheim. Getting rid of the Home and Away designations was a mistake.

Timberwolves look good, it's just a shame that there's no green on their uniforms.

I like that they got rid of the designation, I just hate road teams wearing their "Association" (white) jerseys. Give us color!

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

10 minutes ago, tyoma8708 said:

nike quality

123123123.jpg

As Rick Perry would be prone to say...OOPS!

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

30 minutes ago, Ark said:

Not a fan of the Timberwolves uniforms

usa_today_10319635.0.jpg

The shorts are great but the big blue shoulders are ugly.

Agreed. I won a bet with a friend where he owes me a new Wolves jersey (made pre-reveal) and I don't really want to collect on it because I hate the uniforms

Archived