Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

upperV03    2,352
5 minutes ago, panthers_2012 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the Clippers play in the Staples Center? 

He was talking about the American Airlines logos that’ve been on the sidelines the last several seasons:

7ECC4323-F12C-4DE2-978F-ABD9AC091B81.thumb.jpeg.f8b893eb2d603bc044592c44db030cf6.jpeg

Chawls    476
On 10/6/2017 at 1:51 AM, jerseyjunk said:

Please, Kobe is retired now, no need to drag him into this

Hey @infrared41, do we still nominate posts for POTD? Because if so, then may I? 

panthers_2012    479
7 hours ago, upperV03 said:

He was talking about the American Airlines logos that’ve been on the sidelines the last several seasons:

7ECC4323-F12C-4DE2-978F-ABD9AC091B81.thumb.jpeg.f8b893eb2d603bc044592c44db030cf6.jpeg

Oh okay. 

Lights Out    2,229
9 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

ESPN fixed their NBA scoreboard and made it smaller so now it looks really good.

JueOKMn.png

It still looks really bland and amateurish to me. I don't understand why ESPN refuses to make their NFL and NBA graphics match the ones they use for every other sport. IMO, they should standardize their graphics around the Monday Night Football package.

Arts11    20
8 minutes ago, anythinglogos said:

The Knicks posted this

seems pretty clear it’s a sponsor patch. Chase?

I just saw this too. At least if it is Chase, it'll color coordinate well with the jerseys I guess (tho I wonder what they'll do with it on the blue jersey). Also, didn't realize how big the Nike Swoosh was till now. Yeesh.

sayahh    380
29 minutes ago, anythinglogos said:

The Knicks posted this

seems pretty clear it’s a sponsor patch. Chase?

Oh good: they're adding a Star Trek combadge ;)

eRay    115

I don't know, that shadow just before the patch is placed on the jersey looks an awful lot like the shape of the Warner Music Group logo, if it was a patch.WMG_Inter_CultureMediaConseil.png

Also, it could easily be the Chase logo with "JP Morgan Chase" under it, as was stated, I just want to be a sleuth.

Putting a screenshot of the reflection in her glasses for anyone who wants to try to figure it out.

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 12.03.24 PM.png

jerseyjunk    62

So now NBA teams are posting videos to  tease advertisement patches on jerseys?

Unbelievable. Trying to spin something awful and ugly into a good thing. :rolleyes:

"Okay folks, listen up, you all know about Hep A, B and C.........now introducing:  Hep D!  yeahhh"

sayahh    380
1 hour ago, eRay said:

I don't know, that shadow just before the patch is placed on the jersey looks an awful lot like the shape of the Warner Music Group logo, if it was a patch.WMG_Inter_CultureMediaConseil.png

Also, it could easily be the Chase logo with "JP Morgan Chase" under it, as was stated, I just want to be a sleuth.

Putting a screenshot of the reflection in her glasses for anyone who wants to try to figure it out.

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 12.03.24 PM.png

I can barely make anything out but could it be Monster Energy drink? Speaking of which, Monster should have really sponsored the Raptors. Huge synergy there and it would just look like a secondary logo and not an e̶y̶e̶s̶o̶r̶e̶ ad.

sayahh    380
1 hour ago, jerseyjunk said:

Unbelievable. Trying to spin something awful and ugly into a good thing. :rolleyes:

"Okay folks, listen up, you all know about Hep A, B and C.........now introducing:  Hep D!  yeahhh"

Alas, there is already a Hep Delta.

On a slight tangent:

https://xkcd.com/641/free.png

3 hours ago, jerseyjunk said:

I guess you could say the same about a good chunk of these Nike uniforms, alts in particular...

Does anyone know if the Lakers are bringing back their "Hollywood Nights" jersey?

gosh I hope not

tohasbo    144
4 minutes ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

I guess you could say the same about a good chunk of these Nike uniforms, alts in particular...

Does anyone know if the Lakers are bringing back their "Hollywood Nights" jersey?

gosh I hope not

Unknown.  I'd assume so, however.  If all teams have 4 jerseys, then black would make the most sense for the Lakers.  

They will have their throwback jersey, rumoured to be the 1947-1952 Minneapolis Lakers look. 

jerseyjunk    62
3 hours ago, sayahh said:

Alas, there is already a Hep Delta.

Thank you very much, i found out there is even a Hep E,  there is 5 of them!

That is awesome, i learn something new every day, Thanks Sportslogos.net forum!

jerseyjunk    62
48 minutes ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

gosh I hope not

Lakers  Hollywood nights jersey have a special sponsor patch:  Miramax Films...   Kobe aproved  ;)  

1 hour ago, tohasbo said:

Unknown.  I'd assume so, however.  If all teams have 4 jerseys, then black would make the most sense for the Lakers.  

They will have their throwback jersey, rumoured to be the 1947-1952 Minneapolis Lakers look. 

That falls in the "Classic" category, which is different from the "City" alternate package.

They probably are coming back, but does every team have 4 jerseys?  Hornets?  Grizzlies?

Here's hoping that the Celtics don't resurrect the gray.  I think that they may not, partly because it was a "pride" jersey.  Nike wants to get rid of anything that smacks of Adidas.

18 minutes ago, jerseyjunk said:

Lakers  Hollywood nights jersey have a special sponsor patch:  Miramax Films...   Kobe aproved  ;)  

lel

upperV03    2,352
1 hour ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

That falls in the "Classic" category, which is different from the "City" alternate package.

They probably are coming back, but does every team have 4 jerseys?  Hornets?  Grizzlies?

Yes, every team in the league will have four uniforms (Association, Icon, Statement, Community), and eight teams will have a fifth uniform, the throwback.