Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

20 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Yes, every team in the league will have four uniforms (Association, Icon, Statement, Community), and eight teams will have a fifth uniform, the throwback.

Is there anything preventing teams from having a throwback as their community?

3 hours ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

I guess you could say the same about a good chunk of these Nike uniforms, alts in particular...

Does anyone know if the Lakers are bringing back their "Hollywood Nights" jersey?

gosh I hope not

I believe the Hollywood Nights jersey is definitely coming back. NBA Store has several Nike shirts that resemble uniforms and one of them is a black Lakers shirt. Of course, I could be wrong considering there's also a black Knicks one, but who knows?

http://store.nba.com/search/Nike Black Basketball Fan T-Shirt

productImages%2f_2714000%2fff_2714973a_f

mgfoxx    7
38 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

That all-white Hickory turned out nice. But what's with the green leggings? St. Patrick's Day throwback games? 

Digby    725
4 hours ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

That falls in the "Classic" category, which is different from the "City" alternate package.

They probably are coming back, but does every team have 4 jerseys?  Hornets?  Grizzlies?

Here's hoping that the Celtics don't resurrect the gray.  I think that they may not, partly because it was a "pride" jersey.  Nike wants to get rid of anything that smacks of Adidas.

lel

I've been assuming the Celtics fourth would be the gold trim green jersey... they can't dump that, can they? Then again I've seen gray shirseys in last year's style with Hayward's number and name, so...

kimball    624
3 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I believe the Hollywood Nights jersey is definitely coming back. NBA Store has several Nike shirts that resemble uniforms and one of them is a black Lakers shirt. Of course, I could be wrong considering there's also a black Knicks one, but who knows?

I am kinda expecting the Knicks' fourth jersey to be black. You know it won't be orange -- given its' track record. 

4 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I will start looking for the nearest fallout shelter.

1 hour ago, Digby said:

I've been assuming the Celtics fourth would be the gold trim green jersey... they can't dump that, can they? Then again I've seen gray shirseys in last year's style with Hayward's number and name, so...

I love that jersey!  I would have no objection to Celtics in gold full-time.  Problem is, though, that it's only ever been a St. Paddy's day jersey...

4 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Yes, every team in the league will have four uniforms (Association, Icon, Statement, Community), and eight teams will have a fifth uniform, the throwback.

Oh no...I don't want to see a Grizzlies fourth jersey.

Bradbury    115
5 minutes ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

Oh no...I don't want to see a Grizzlies fourth jersey.

You already have (minus the sleeves):

image.png.f28ff827e1ad376050d98638413d6d10.png

sayahh    381
18 minutes ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

I will start looking for the nearest fallout shelter.

I love that jersey!  I would have no objection to Celtics in gold full-time.  Problem is, though, that it's only ever been a St. Paddy's day jersey...

Interesting how the Celtics will wear gold (albeit on trim) but Lakers will never wear green anything.

masterchaoss    89

To be fair the Celtics actually have gold in there logo and it's not the same shade the Lakers wear so it's not like their wearing a color the Lakers do.

kimball    624
1 hour ago, Bradbury said:

You already have (minus the sleeves):

image.png.f28ff827e1ad376050d98638413d6d10.png

They're not guaranteed to be the Community jersey, though I don't see why not (sans the sleeves of course)?

3 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

What's the deal with Durant's green leggings? EA should fix that.

My guess is that it's a game in the season on the video game during NBA's green week for recycle they do every year

bushy    50

Pacers looks like the recently retired Cavs jersey & the Warriors look like the old T-Wolves with the green lol. 

tohasbo    144
15 hours ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

That falls in the "Classic" category, which is different from the "City" alternate package.

They probably are coming back, but does every team have 4 jerseys?  Hornets?  Grizzlies?

Here's hoping that the Celtics don't resurrect the gray.  I think that they may not, partly because it was a "pride" jersey.  Nike wants to get rid of anything that smacks of Adidas.

lel

EVERY team will have 4 jerseys.  There have been rumours that I have heard that the Hornets "City" jersey will be that Buzz City jersey they have had the last couple of seasons, minus the sleeves.

The Grizzlies would not surprise me if they went to the MLK pride jersey OR a yellow one.

Boston...who knows.  Maybe green and gold?

Only 8 teams will have 5 (Atlanta, Charlotte, Golden State, Indiana, LA Lakers, Milwaukee, Miami and Phoenix)