NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

I will start looking for the nearest fallout shelter.

I love that jersey!  I would have no objection to Celtics in gold full-time.  Problem is, though, that it's only ever been a St. Paddy's day jersey...

Interesting how the Celtics will wear gold (albeit on trim) but Lakers will never wear green anything.

1 hour ago, Bradbury said:

You already have (minus the sleeves):

image.png.f28ff827e1ad376050d98638413d6d10.png

They're not guaranteed to be the Community jersey, though I don't see why not (sans the sleeves of course)?

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

15 hours ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

That falls in the "Classic" category, which is different from the "City" alternate package.

They probably are coming back, but does every team have 4 jerseys?  Hornets?  Grizzlies?

Here's hoping that the Celtics don't resurrect the gray.  I think that they may not, partly because it was a "pride" jersey.  Nike wants to get rid of anything that smacks of Adidas.

lel

EVERY team will have 4 jerseys.  There have been rumours that I have heard that the Hornets "City" jersey will be that Buzz City jersey they have had the last couple of seasons, minus the sleeves.

The Grizzlies would not surprise me if they went to the MLK pride jersey OR a yellow one.

Boston...who knows.  Maybe green and gold?

Only 8 teams will have 5 (Atlanta, Charlotte, Golden State, Indiana, LA Lakers, Milwaukee, Miami and Phoenix)

15 hours ago, sayahh said:

Interesting how the Celtics will wear gold (albeit on trim) but Lakers will never wear green anything.

I'm not sure those are really comparable, since it's a much different shade, the Celtics only have used it to color trim and type, and it is indeed a team color for them since the '90s.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Archived