Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

Here’s how the Squarespace ad patch looks on all three of the Knicks jerseys that’ve been released so far:

EE5DDDEC-4815-45E0-9F43-C4BD024A97ED.thumb.jpeg.7301f3ad8845257c4d9802b7514c3c04.jpeg

2 hours ago, pepis21 said:

I'd like to see this jersey for Celtics again (might be with retro wordmark):

bos-11-alt-davidbutlerii-hor-3-9-12-por-

best Celtics alt imo. Much better than anything with black

15 hours ago, sayahh said:

Interesting how the Celtics will wear gold (albeit on trim) but Lakers will never wear green anything.

I'm not sure those are really comparable, since it's a much different shade, the Celtics only have used it to color trim and type, and it is indeed a team color for them since the '90s.

3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Here’s how the Squarespace ad patch looks on all three of the Knicks jerseys that’ve been released so far:

EE5DDDEC-4815-45E0-9F43-C4BD024A97ED.thumb.jpeg.7301f3ad8845257c4d9802b7514c3c04.jpeg

The two white jerseys are kinda redundant aren't they?

Is there not some steady creep in the size of the ad space. 

I remember it was supposed to be either 2x2 or 2x3... and with this one the squarespace font looks to take up a lot more room.

8 hours ago, tohasbo said:

EVERY team will have 4 jerseys.  There have been rumours that I have heard that the Hornets "City" jersey will be that Buzz City jersey they have had the last couple of seasons, minus the sleeves.

The Grizzlies would not surprise me if they went to the MLK pride jersey OR a yellow one.

Boston...who knows.  Maybe green and gold?

Only 8 teams will have 5 (Atlanta, Charlotte, Golden State, Indiana, LA Lakers, Milwaukee, Miami and Phoenix)

Very surprised that they only extend to 5.  The Cavs aren't going to have gold or blue jerseys.

I figgered that the MLK jerseys hadn't been worn in a couple of years, or maybe I'm wrong.  I don't want to see a gold jersey.

Those "Buzz City" jerseys are despicable.  Unless I'm missing something, no one calls Charlotte "Buzz City".

I may be in the minority, but I wish that the Knicks would resurrect those orange duds.

9 hours ago, KGeeX5 said:

The two white jerseys are kinda redundant aren't they?

Considering the (past) rivalry between the Knicks and the Heat, I'm surprised the Knicks would come up with a jersey that kind of/sort of looks like the inaugural Heat home jersey. 

7 hours ago, sayahh said:

Considering the (past) rivalry between the Knicks and the Heat, I'm surprised the Knicks would come up with a jersey that kind of/sort of looks like the inaugural Heat home jersey. 

Hmm you're right, it is pretty similar, just missing the large shadow effect. 

23 hours ago, upperV03 said:

These guys look absolutely thrilled to be playing for an elite organization such as the New York Knicks.

50 minutes ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

These guys look absolutely thrilled to be playing for an elite organization such as the New York Knicks.

Hello darkness my old friend...

On 10/10/2017 at 12:07 AM, kimball said:

They're not guaranteed to be the Community jersey, though I don't see why not (sans the sleeves of course)?

My connection with team claims it'll be the MLK jersey.

21 hours ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

I figgered that the MLK jerseys hadn't been worn in a couple of years, or maybe I'm wrong.  I don't want to see a gold jersey.

They were revealed September 2016 and were first worn back in January: http://www.nba.com/grizzlies/news/mlk50-uniform-160914/

Part of me would like to see a gold jersey set, but their banding unofficially relegates gold to a tertiary color (except during the playoffs with Growl Towels).