NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

8 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

I know it's been mentioned before, but that Celtics  green is... off. I can't exactly tell what it is, just that something's wrong.

It is a bit jarring, but it seems to match the color of their logos better.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, andrewharrington said:

It is a bit jarring, but it seems to match the color of their logos better.

I know in years past they always specified PMS 356 for logos (left) but designated PMS 3425 for production (right), so I agree it does look like they went with the logo green

Untitled-1.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

30 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

This is ridiculous:

QyZmPKv.jpg

I agree. If the Wizards jersey was completely red, it'd work better. Too jumbled. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

2 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

Lakers are wearing yellow at the Suns right now. This is stupid. Nike messed up.

Coming to post the same. This photo doesn't represent just how stupid it looks in action, especially because the Nike yellow looks so pale on TV.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, HighCheese said:

I wonder why the lakers didnt wear purple

and i wonder what that means for purple going forward. Only vs teams who wear their own yellow? Utah or indiana for example.

It seems like teams aren't supposed to wear the "statement" jerseys until about 2 weeks into the season, so LA was probably forced into yellow.

ExJworW.png

Looks like it could just be the material?

I saw some of the game last night and didn't notice anything odd about the green.  I don't watch as much as you guys so maybe I wasn't as used to the "old" one, but it looked acceptable to me.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

19 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The Timberwolves just dropped their uniform schedule for all 41 home games:

842D111B-B893-4103-8EDD-65F6169DCBD9.thumb.jpeg.177ba49eb8b68bedb0478000aecd970f.jpeg

The grey boxes are the games where they’ll wear the unreleased fourth uniform, but it could also be a clue that the fourth uniform might be grey. 

Edit: Should’ve posted in the Timberwolves’ thread. My bad.

Looks like a grey "pride" uni is all but confirmed. 

Jaguars

45 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Looks like it could just be the material?

I saw some of the game last night and didn't notice anything odd about the green.  I don't watch as much as you guys so maybe I wasn't as used to the "old" one, but it looked acceptable to me.

Yeah I'd agree here, not sure it looks THAT different to me. Plus Celtics green has always been hard to pin down if you look across the many different shades that their fan merch comes in.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

6 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

As a Lakers fan I can assure you that the yellow is fine but the Celtics definitely altered the green.

Not sure if lighter or different shade of yellow, but it definitely looks flat (matte?) and not the same to me.

Archived