Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

6 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Lakers should wear yellow exclusively at home, purple primarily on the road, and white on the road if the home team is wearing dark.

No white at home, no yellow on the road.

Problem solved.  Next topic.

The Lakers should wear white for Sunday home games and Christmas. I have no real interest in seeing white used at any other point unless it's a throwback uniform. The Home and Away designation should stick with the Lakers and never change. If the home team wears color? Wear yellow because that's your home uniform!

The letter "C" in Knicks looks a little off, but I definitely like that logo a lot more than the one currently in use. 

12 hours ago, Digby said:

That was the game I mentioned earlier and I hated it. I think that's the game Ray Allen set the 3-point record too. Loved the jerseys, but total mystery why LA couldn't wear a purple one.

Because the gold one sells better

So with Sacramento going white at home last night that leaves only Brooklyn, Chicago, Houston, and Philadelphia who have not worn white at home yet.

We know the Bulls plan on wearing red at home for every game. Have any of the other teams made any kind of official declaration?

1 hour ago, coachcw_51 said:

We know the Bulls plan on wearing red at home for every game. Have any of the other teams made any kind of official declaration?

The Bulls just said that they were designating their red uniforms as their primary home uniforms for this season, which doesn’t necessarily mean that they’ll wear red for every home game. And frankly, I’d expect the Bulls to wear each of their other three uniforms at home at least once this season.

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

The Bulls just said that they were designating their red uniforms as their primary home uniforms for this season, which doesn’t necessarily mean that they’ll wear red for every home game. And frankly, I’d expect the Bulls to wear each of their other three uniforms at home at least once this season.

Good point - poor wording on my part. I agree - it would be surprising to me if they didn't wear the others at least once at home.

Maybe all the Nike color and quality issues are a false flag operation to take attention away from the ad patches. Three weeks in, and no one is talking about the NASCARization of the NBA.

Makes you think.

9 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Maybe all the Nike color and quality issues are a false flag operation to take attention away from the ad patches. Three weeks in, and no one is talking about the NASCARization of the NBA.

Makes you think.

I spy an AWL.

The Lakers are (thankfully) wearing yellow tonight in Boston:

22C32995-4AC2-4B9F-AF69-B90DFC7DEF1A.thumb.jpeg.6f036b81cc0a63b2de5ef4811643f745.jpeg

Ad patches and slight color issues notwithstanding, it should be a great looking game, even though it’ll be a bit odd to see the classic yellow vs. green matchup occur in Boston rather than LA.

Add the Jazz to the list of teams who’ve announced when they’ll debut their “Statement” uniforms:

8 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Add the Jazz to the list of teams who’ve announced when they’ll debut their “Statement” uniforms:

Gorgeous. The more I see it, the more I am liking the yellow for the Jazz. The Jazztros jersey remains to be seen.

I will miss the green jersey though. Hopefully, we'll see a throwback green in the coming years???

I just think the Lakers yellow jersey should be home and home only.  You want white on sundays?  OK, whatever.  But the yellow should never appear on the road, so white would be the road clash kit in my world.  

Question - is it more common in other sports for the road team to travel with only one color and then force the home team into a clash kit, or does the road team have to bring both road and clash kits on road trips?

This Lakers-Celtics game is showing exactly why color at home for the sake of it doesn't work in a lot of situations.

Look how much the Celtics players blend into the court.

Gold and Black is here to stay. This is the Raptors 4th "City Edition" Nike Uniform. This uniform replaces last seasons "Drake" uniform. It is unclear when this jersey will see the court for the first time, but this is exciting. The first raptors jersey in a long time not to follow the regular template. More info to come soon... 

➡︎ https://raptorsking.weebly.com

#WeTheNorth

#WeTheNorth

Raptors City Uniform copy copy.jpg

24 minutes ago, colortv said:

This Lakers-Celtics game is showing exactly why color at home for the sake of it doesn't work in a lot of situations.

Look how much the Celtics players blend into the court.

At least that means Nike got the green right after all. 😎

12 minutes ago, Digby said:

At least that means Nike got the green right after all. 😎

The green looks different tonight than it did earlier in the season. It's a shade darker.