NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

On 11/20/2017 at 7:19 PM, BShaw20 said:

So, the predicted Magic space design is, you could say, far out — but is this really the team’s jersey?

“It’s not all together accurate,” a league source told the Orlando Sentinel.

But some sort of star pattern is expected when the “City” Magic jersey is officially unveiled sometime early next year.

Oh, thank goodness. If we can bring back the sublimated stars pattern from the TMac-era jerseys, I think that would work.

ExJworW.png

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, anythinglogos said:

Anyone’s bought something from fanatics? What’s the quality like?

I haven't gotten anything from them, but you can take a look at Washington and Cleveland and see how bad the quality probably is. (CLE is missing the side panel design and the collar design, and Washington's stripe doesn't go all the way to the side panel)

ExJworW.png

24 minutes ago, Froob said:

My friend bought one and they suck. Just go to DHGate, I got a great Kyrie jersey for $14 (with free shipping too) and has the Nike logo and the GE ad (which I'm ashamed to say I like) and even has the championship tab on the back (I don't think they even sell jerseys officially with that on them...). PM me if you want some pics or have some other questions, but yeah I'd go with fake jerseys over the real ones any day. 

Buddy, you about to get run up outta here for this one...

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

The Nets really need to redesign their set and model them after these:

DPaqQDYXUAEkSdk?format=jpg

And frankly, I wouldn’t even mind if they made the primary colored uniform anthracite rather than black, although I would prefer a full Brooklyn wordmark rather than BKLYN. Add white and black versions, and maybe a RWB fauxback version, and they’d have a really solid set.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

8 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

The Nets really need to redesign their set and model them after these:

DPaqQDYXUAEkSdk?format=jpg

And frankly, I wouldn’t even mind if they made the primary colored uniform anthracite rather than black, although I would prefer a full Brooklyn wordmark rather than BKLYN. Add white and black versions, and maybe a RWB fauxback version, and they’d have a really solid set.

Everything about this set stinks: the truncated locality name, the number font, the lack of the primary logo on the shorts.  The regular uniforms are bad enough, sharing the same problem regarding the number font; but these are worse.

This is what the Nets should be wearing as one of their many uniforms:

Image result for nike brooklyn nets jerseys

(The number font problem remains even there.  But I'll take the overall package.)

23 minutes ago, jerseyjunk said:

NBA is a joke, they should have a new team called the Jive Turkeys

Chump don't want no help, chump don't get no help.

z7mmkNq.jpg

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

The "anthracite" does look a lot nicer than I expected it to. But I still hate their number font the most, and the abbreviated wordmark isn't doing anything for me. Gonna be weird when the Nets have two black jerseys, one almost black jersey, with marginally different wordmarks. Very Spinal Tap.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

54 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Everything about this set stinks: the truncated locality name, the number font, the lack of the primary logo on the shorts.  The regular uniforms are bad enough, sharing the same problem regarding the number font; but these are worse.

This is what the Nets should be wearing as one of their many uniforms:

Image result for nike brooklyn nets jerseys

(The number font problem remains even there.  But I'll take the overall package.)

I disagree, I like Nike’s version better than that, even with the abbreviated wordmark (though I still would prefer a full Brooklyn wordmark instead). I didn’t like the logo under the collar on the Adidas version or the huge NETS wordmark. And even though the classic RWB Nets uniforms had the name running down the side of the jersey, I prefer it on the shorts with the new Nike version.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived