Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

9 hours ago, kimball said:

No this was a change this year. There are a couple other teams -- OKC and ??? that are doing it too with at least their third jerseys.

I can't remember who the third team is? May be just OKC and Memphis?

Wouldn't surprise me if Sacramento's light blue city jerseys had the names under numbers.

9 hours ago, kimball said:

No this was a change this year. There are a couple other teams -- OKC and ??? that are doing it too with at least their third jerseys.

I can't remember who the third team is? May be just OKC and Memphis?

This is even a change from when they were introduced. The Grizzlies had the NOB over the numbers when they released info about the uniforms on their website. Sometime between then and the first time they were worn on 11/26 the change was made.

9 minutes ago, bowld said:

Anyone know when Minnesota will wear the neon greens? 

December 16th

3 hours ago, coachcw_51 said:

This is even a change from when they were introduced. The Grizzlies had the NOB over the numbers when they released info about the uniforms on their website. Sometime between then and the first time they were worn on 11/26 the change was made.

At the Nike unveiling they were under the number. I remember seeing a photo of Conley's back to the camera. Let me hunt it down. It might be in one of these pages.

EDIT: Here is the picture from the Nike unveiling ...

DJ0BOW7U8AAIvys.jpg

These Grizzlies photos is on this thread:

And there is no third team at this moment, only OKC and Memphis have NOB under the numbers.

16 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

These Grizzlies photos is on this thread:

And there is no third team at this moment, only OKC and Memphis have NOB under the numbers.

Thanks, I couldn't remember if it was in this thread or elsewhere. As mentioned by @eRay I am also expecting the Kings' baby blue jersey to have NOB under the numbers. Wouldn't be surprised if other teams did it as well for the 4th jerseys.

2 hours ago, kimball said:

At the Nike unveiling they were under the number. I remember seeing a photo of Conley's back to the camera. Let me hunt it down. It might be in one of these pages.

DJ0BOW7U8AAIvys.jpg

Interesting. I hadn't seen that. The first time I saw the back of the uniform was on the Grizzlie's website, and that image had NOB above the numbers.

25 minutes ago, coachcw_51 said:

Interesting. I hadn't seen that. The first time I saw the back of the uniform was on the Grizzlie's website, and that image had NOB above the numbers.

That was also just a mockup, not an actual picture of the uniform. As we’ve learned in other instances, mockups aren’t always 100% accurate.

Seeing lakers for first time. The yellow is def lighter, though I probably wouldn’t have noticed if I didn’t read it here. Biggest giveaway is that the numbers are harder to read against the lighter yellow than they were against the oranger shade. I’m not sure which is more “Lakers” - I kinda think the lighter might actually be closer to the Magic days - but those had purple numbers so it didn’t matter. 

Either  way I think they should wear white on the road against dark colored teams, not yellow. 

10 hours ago, kimball said:

DJ0BOW7U8AAIvys.jpg

The yoke looks terrible with that stupid scapula shaped seam. Also just noticed that the two three pointed stars have become just a stripe  which bisects near the armpit and the paw ball logo was removed

For reference, how it looked before Nike

632050652-the-washington-wizards-play-th 

i can't get over how yellow the lakers look on TV. it can't just be me right? its interesting how the jazz nailed the gold jersey but the lakers are rocking highlighter yellow

12 hours ago, anythinglogos said:

The yoke looks terrible with that stupid scapula shaped seam. Also just noticed that the two three pointed stars have become just a stripe  which bisects near the armpit and the paw ball logo was removed

For reference, how it looked before Nike

632050652-the-washington-wizards-play-th 

The Grizzlies are just competing with themselves to see how boring their jerseys can get.

16 hours ago, anythinglogos said:

For reference, how it looked before Nike: (IMAGE)

If only Nike had spun it as "the scapula cut and the back yoke combine to form a large 'M' on the back of the jersey to show that the players are always carrying Memphis on their backs."

1 hour ago, eRay said:

If only Nike had spun it as "the scapula cut and the back yoke combine to form a large 'M' on the back of the jersey to show that the players are always carrying Memphis on their backs."

Was actually just about to point this out :lol:

The "M" looks fine in my probably-unpopular-opinion

So the Clippers are wearing the blue jerseys at home against the white and red Wizards, when there is no blue on the court... "Good job" NBA. -_-

3 hours ago, MkDon said:

So the Clippers are wearing the blue jerseys at home against the white and red Wizards, when there is no blue on the court... "Good job" NBA. -_-

Just saw the highlights of this...how embarrassing.  It really does look like the Wizards were the home team.  

16 hours ago, MkDon said:

Blame Clippers for their lame identify.