Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

17 minutes ago, TaylorMade said:

Sounds like it might be December 27

Just in time for Chri... oh, wait ... 

As much I disliked the OKC City jersey at first, I do think grey does fit as a jersey colour for a team named the Thunder. But the execution here is iffy.

But Grey for Grey's Sake is worse than BFBS at this point, because most of the grey jerseys coming out are very monotone and just ignore a team's whole colour scheme. Yeah maybe the Twolves can get away with it if you consider that an actual grey wolf itself won't have any blue or green on it. But Cleveland's is just unconscionable. Grey with white panels and letters, but very minimal gold. Like deviating from your colour scheme is fine if the result is interesting, but there's nothing interesting or fun about any of these grey jerseys. 

I'm also pretty disappointed with the Portland City uniform and how they decided a zoomed-in perspective of the flannel/plaid would look good. The worst part it being that the front letters and numbers cover up the flannel mostly so you're left with a big grey space on the stomach. I suppose once they're tucked in the space won't be as noticeable, but they should have just used a symmetrical pattern. So EASY to do but nope.

On 19.12.2017 at 5:29 PM, JPDesign said:

DRaroMcUEAElDPy.jpg

Somehow looks even worse in real life.

GFGS and BFBS at the same time.

srcstc.gif

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 10:29 AM, JPDesign said:

DRaroMcUEAElDPy.jpg

Somehow looks even worse in real life.

I don't hate the idea of having the middle chest arched multi-colored stripes. It's almost like Portland, but different. I like that design element. Everything else kind of suck big time though.

Are there no new Christmas Day jerseys this year as compared to previous years? 

42 minutes ago, MGoBlue98 said:

Are there no new Christmas Day jerseys this year as compared to previous years? 

This question has been answered many times already. No.

On 12/20/2017 at 12:06 AM, sayahh said:

...are these Adidas uniforms??

Well they should be because technically he never wore the current Nike uniforms...

1 hour ago, TaylorMade said:

That's a great looking jersey.

That said, after the Nugs' uni release, I'm nervous about Nike's/teams' willingness to add unexpected ugliness to the shorts.  Those Nuggets' unis looked relatively conservative until the shorts came into view.

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Lids has posted some team-specific on-court socks that’ll be worn with the City uniforms:

https://www.lids.com/nike/style_nba-mens-elite-quick-crew-socks

So far they only have Chicago, Denver, Indiana, LAC, Phoenix, and San Antonio, but surely the others will be posted in the near future.

Surprised the Denver ones don't have the mountain design

2 hours ago, TaylorMade said:

I don't know about incredible? Nice? Sure. I just get a sense of, "meh" looking at them. Maybe that will change once they wear them on court?

I do love that they went with a cream colored base. 

4 minutes ago, kimball said:

I don't know about incredible? Nice? Sure. I just get a sense of, "meh" looking at them. Maybe that will change once they wear them on court?

I do love that they went with a cream colored base. 

I'm inclined to agree with this. To me it almost seems unfinished. Maybe with the shorts it will come together for me. But right now, other than the cream base I can't get too excited about this one.

Wolf Grey is the one pictured on the Cleveland uniform,or close to that. Without being 100% sure,I think 76ers use "Light Bone"