NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of all the leaks and hats of the city edition, I cannot fathom how the gray Wolves gear ties into Minneapolis, St Paul or Minnesota for that matter. Of all the teams the Wolves appear to have put in zero effort.

20 minutes ago, njdevs7 said:

Cleveland identity all over the place. Wine, Gold, White, Navy, Black, Grey...decide on a color scheme

I am surprised they did not go with Navy for one of the alternates.. I know Lebron loved those jerseys but I guess black took over. I also wouldn't count white as a color 

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

5 minutes ago, djam2410 said:

I am surprised they did not go with Navy for one of the alternates.. I know Lebron loved those jerseys but I guess black took over. I also wouldn't count white as a color 

Should have done a yellow jersey. That was my favorite. 

Hate the mockups of the Celtics gray and glad they didn't wear them on Christmas of all times... but damn if I don't love that hoodie.

Additionally the GSW alternates are a bit too specific for my liking but I'm just glad to see them wearing a yellow jersey again.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

https://twitter.com/conradburry/status/945704674111426560

CITY EDITION

Greys

Connected by threads. United through fabric. The City Edition uniform represents our community’s unifying nature and hometown pride. It is decorated in grey and designed with a unique pattern to recall the North’s wintry characteristics and the guard hairs of a wolf during the frozen season. As the first of its kind, the uniform will also stand as a staple of the Bold North theme which celebrates Minnesota as the host of Super Bowl LII. Each time it is worn, all things within our cities’ limits will be magnified and showcased on the main stage.

I kinda find it funny how they are referencing SuperBowl LII and the"bold north" withe Minnesota hosting but put wolves on the front of a "city" uniform. Missed opportunity to use that connection for this season only with Purple both referencing Prince and the super bowl marketing. https://www.mnsuperbowl.com/newsroom/photos-logos

sb-logo-main.jpg

4 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

The execution, the meaning, the court too!! This is what a City Edition is supposed to look like. 10/10

Ps. If they would have made it moreless a remixed of the late 90s uniforms

yi3vrny729ajnq7yvl3dz0jah.gif

then it would have been even sweeter.

It's odd. Last season and this one would have been the ideal time to trot these out to celebrate 20 years of getting Jordan'd. I wonder if there is some trepidation surrounding this look from within the organization. I mean, it's not like we've done much since we took off the purple.

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

38 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Looks like Minnesota jumped the gun, as the link on Conrad’s tweet is now dead.

Minnesota didn't jump the gun. The link posted was a backdoor to the site through a google image search. Basically public DRAFT, the actual new threads website on timberwolves.com  never had this. (http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/newthreads) This was just poor site security. 

Archived