Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

1 hour ago, Tracy MidGrady said:

Can't even ask a question

Did you try hitting the question mark key on your smart phone / PC / Mac?  

Teal needs a rebrand.  Maybe switch to Black for a few months, then go back to Teal.

If, of course, you can go back from Black, which I've heard you can never do.

8 hours ago, kimball said:

Well, it's not just the ASG jerseys, it was the City and Statement jerseys too. I'm dropping it. But, really, just be patient ... you'll know when we know.

All good, mate.

Wolves would look great if that was somewhere between a kelly and forest green. The neon has gotta go.

One player on the Xavier team wore what looked like a sleeved jersey. I couldn't tell if it was a compression shirt or not. Since Xavier wears Nike, does that potentially mean that Adidas isn'

One player on the Xavier team wore what looked like a sleeved jersey. I couldn't tell if it was a compression shirt or not. Since Xavier wears Nike, does that potentially mean that Adidas isn't the only outfitter who makes sleeved jerseys and should NBA fans worry about it, assuming it was a sleeved jersey to begin with.

24 minutes ago, sayahh said:

One player on the Xavier team wore what looked like a sleeved jersey. I couldn't tell if it was a compression shirt or not. Since Xavier wears Nike, does that potentially mean that Adidas isn't the only outfitter who makes sleeved jerseys and should NBA fans worry about it, assuming it was a sleeved jersey to begin with.

I can assure you he was not wearing a sleeved jersey. And no, NBA fans do not need to worry about Nike introducing their own sleeved jerseys.

3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

I can assure you he was not wearing a sleeved jersey. And no, NBA fans do not need to worry about Nike introducing their own sleeved jerseys.

You're probably right.

https://imgur.com/a/QArVU

23 hours ago, Digby said:

Wolves would look great if that was somewhere between a kelly and forest green. The neon has gotta go.

Any green associated with this look is out of place. 

For the first time all season, the traditional matchup of white at home and dark away was not the most common in the league. 19 games (41% of the week) saw home teams in dark and visitors in white. Only 16 games (35%) had the traditional matchup. The traditional matchup has now occurred in only 48% of all games this season.

Other interesting observations over the past week:

• The Knicks became the last team to participate in a color v. color game, doing so for the first time on 1/5 at Miami (blue vs. red).
    • The only other team to have only one color vs. color game is the Kings.
  • The Bulls and Rockets have played the most color vs. color games (14 each).
  • The Pelicans are the team most likely to wear contrasting lower body accessories - they've been mismatched in 50% of their games.
    • Only 4 teams (Cavs, Nuggets, Warriors, Suns) have played 0 games with contrasting accessories.
  • The Pistons have the longest current streak in one uniform - 5 straight in gray.
    • They also have the longest streak of the season in one uniform - 10 straight in white.
  • The most commonly worn uniform is the Timberwolves navy - appearing in 66% of their games.

22 hours ago, kimball said:

Any green associated with this look is out of place. 

Either go with green or royal, but not both.

14 minutes ago, mgfoxx said:

Is this the first appearance of the new Hickory throwbacks?

Nope, they wore ‘em for the first time back on November 17th:

Pacers-11-17-17-e1510980614125.jpg

24 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Nope, they wore ‘em for the first time back on November 17th:

Pacers-11-17-17-e1510980614125.jpg

Good to know. My biggest takeaway from tonight's game is that Indiana desperately needs a throwback court if they want to keep the Hickory gimmick up. DTELoFbW4AAOmMc?format=jpg

4 minutes ago, mgfoxx said:

Good to know. My biggest takeaway from tonight's game is that Indiana desperately needs a throwback court if they want to keep the Hickory gimmick up. 

Yep, if they’re gonna continue with the Hickory thing, they might as well go all out with it and use a court design like the one that’s currently in the Historic Hoosier Gym:hoosiers06.jpg

1 hour ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

It's not even a throwback. They aren't even the same team!

That’s the issue you’re gonna raise, not the fact that the Hickory Hoosiers weren’t even a real team*? 

*Technically they were loosely based on the 1954 Milan High School team, but still fictional nonetheless.

On 08/01/2018 at 1:42 AM, BringBackTheVet said:

Teal needs a rebrand.  Maybe switch to Black for a few months, then go back to Teal.

If, of course, you can go back from Black, which I've heard you can never do.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

I'm so tired of the Hickory gimmick. It was cute for like a season or so. Three straight seasons (and two different jersey sets!) is too much.

46 minutes ago, Digby said:

I'm so tired of the Hickory gimmick. It was cute for like a season or so. Three straight seasons (and two different jersey sets!) is too much.

Yeah. Maybe you could do a Pacers version of the jersey? Keep the colors but at least you're representing your actual team name.

But I agree, one season maybe. Any more is kind of embarassing