NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Digby said:

I was a skeptic but I love how Miami turned out. Most of these "City" uniforms have missed the mark but this does the best job of keeping the recognizable base with a very fresh and different look on top.

Count me as a fan as well.

I hope next year's City jersey is this same style but black. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

6 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Nike Basketball has posted some nice snapshots of each team’s City uniform on their Instagram story. Here’s just a few of them:

Nx7fHO1.jpg

It's nice to see that they used warm-up from "Rewind" series for this photo.

4r2eer.png

7 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Nike Basketball has posted some nice snapshots of each team’s City uniform on their Instagram story. Here’s just a few of them:

EdnVAmp.jpg

I wonder if they were possibly trying to have Cream City across the chest instead of on the jock tag. Intrigued to see what that would look like.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

The Heat really should gone with a Vice alt years ago instead of the stupid black tie/white tie/all red alts. I don't mind the military alts (even though that genre is overdone), as the Heat's were at least original instead of "BAM! CAMO! WHAT?"

I do think the Miami wordmark on this year's Vice jersey needs to be about 5-10% bigger,

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

16 hours ago, BlackBolt3 said:

I wonder if they were possibly trying to have Cream City across the chest instead of on the jock tag. Intrigued to see what that would look like.

I wonder too. I'm not really crazy about having a another jersey with the logo on it.  While I don't mind the cream color, this would have been a good opportunity to bring back the original Irish rainbows in some form.

17 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

The Heat really should gone with a Vice alt years ago instead of the stupid black tie/white tie/all red alts. I don't mind the military alts (even though that genre is overdone), as the Heat's were at least original instead of "BAM! CAMO! WHAT?"

I do think the Miami wordmark on this year's Vice jersey needs to be about 5-10% bigger,

I turned on a game once when they wore those turd green unis..legit had to turn it off to stop from getting sick.

1 hour ago, mjd77 said:

I wonder too. I'm not really crazy about having a another jersey with the logo on it.  While I don't mind the cream color, this would have been a good opportunity to bring back the original Irish rainbows in some form.

Wouldn't be surprised to see something like that next year for the City Jerseys -- I guess that's the good(?) thing about these one year jerseys.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

20 minutes ago, kimball said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see something like that next year for the City Jerseys -- I guess that's the good(?) thing about these one year jerseys.

Let's hope so.  I'd actually rather have them keep the cream set permanently and get rid of the black set but I'm sure I'd be in the minority on that one.

2 hours ago, mjd77 said:

Let's hope so.  I'd actually rather have them keep the cream set permanently and get rid of the black set but I'm sure I'd be in the minority on that one.

I wonder if the NBA would allow the Bucks to make their Association jersey cream colored? That'd be cool.

kimball banner.png

Archived