NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, mgfoxx said:

They look better on court to me than I initially thought they would. It still doesn't put them past a 4/10 though. DUbepF6U0AA_t5t?format=jpg

Overall, I agree. These are not put together well. The OKC word mark is better than solid, and I dig the idea of the side stripes on the torso. They shouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater with these.

32 minutes ago, Bolt957 said:

The Heat's City uniforms deserve an alternate court with them. The yoke on the Kings City jersey, I feel, is atrocious, then the alternate logo instead of a wordmark takes it down even more. Thunder set looks like counterfeit uniforms.

I agree with your take on the Kings. The yoke feels so out of place. A lot of people were poking fun at the Wolves for a rebrand that looked eerily similar to Washington, but doesn't this Sacramento jersey suffer the same issue? wizards-timberwolves-basketball.jpg?w=62buddy-hield-city-edition-swingman-jersey

The other thing about going full-time Vice is that many alternates work best when it's a bit of an event when they're worn. Keep it somewhat scarce so that it's fun and different when the Vice duds come out. That's not something you want to dilute.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

2 hours ago, Jack Holmes said:

The Warriors look so good in yellow.

I came to say the same thing. They have to have a GOLD jersey every year!

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

1 hour ago, kimball said:

I came to say the same thing. They have to have a GOLD jersey every year!

It was upsetting last few years they had a black (not part of their palette...) instead of yellow. Yellow is sooo so nice with that court. Hope they wear em in the playoffs. It’ll be sick if they give out yellow shirts for the fans.

Bulls and Lakers both look awesome tonight.

EDIT: Actually, everything blue on the Bulls set should be black. Then perfect.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived