Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

I think a gray uniform with Spurs on the front not San Antonio or the Spur logo would look nice with fiesta accents on the collar arm holes and sides of the jerseys would look good. Cant imagine an entire jerset being feista though

Celts city unis look great with green accessories. Was this the last one to drop? Don’t think I’ve seen Houston’s yet?

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Here’s a few looks at the Celtics’ City uniforms in action:

DVyKBrDXUAY3-PX?format=jpg

DVyQzsMXcAIKNpS?format=jpgDVyQThKVoAALSJq?format=jpg

The parquet design doesn’t seem to show up very well. Ortherwise they were awesome!

5 hours ago, KingChandler said:

I think a gray uniform with Spurs on the front not San Antonio or the Spur logo would look nice with fiesta accents on the collar arm holes and sides of the jerseys would look good. Cant imagine an entire jerset being feista though

I tried mocking that up, and it looks good-not-great. I think if they want to go Fiesta they should go 100%.

bP4IajX.png

3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Here’s a few looks at the Celtics’ City uniforms in action:

DVyKBrDXUAY3-PX?format=jpg

DVyQzsMXcAIKNpS?format=jpgDVyQThKVoAALSJq?format=jpg

As much as I’m a traditionalist for the Celtics, these do look really nice. Maybe just because they’re much better than the last grey jersey. Mostly I like the green-plus-white trim — that really pops. 

Agreed the pattern is hard to see though.

38 minutes ago, Power_Ranger_Rick said:

I tried mocking that up, and it looks good-not-great. I think if they want to go Fiesta they should go 100%.

bP4IajX.png

Something about bright colors on a gray base jersey just looks weird to me. One of the reasons I don’t like the Pistons “Chrome” jerseys.

8 hours ago, sayahh said:

Thanks. If that's what mgfoxx meant, then I got it all backwards: update the outlines... by removing them.

Sorry, that's exactly what I meant. 

This should have been the Mavs statement uni and make the Skyline the city jersey (made by me in 2k) 

72MGZAJ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

CTlxt5e_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

(yeah I know the wallpaper is bad lol)

That green court would pop so much with those jerseys. Least the green has relevance to the franchise, black is out of place.

On 2/11/2018 at 8:27 PM, Power_Ranger_Rick said:

bP4IajX.png

What about using the pattern from the sleeve of the 90s warmup shirt on the collar and shoulders (using the Kevin Garnett-era Timberwolves tree design as the general idea) instead? The stripes are nice, but this keeps it subtle and you could make both black and gray versions (if you’d like).

tumblr_lqqbu2IoJm1qay78vo1_1280.jpg

This is just sad and hilarious, at the same time. The Pistons paid Art Van to put black seat covers on all of the red seats in camera view, just to make it look like more people are at the games.DV35pCxVoAAIAlG.jpg

On 2/12/2018 at 11:38 PM, AndrewMLind said:

What about using the pattern from the sleeve of the 90s warmup shirt on the collar and shoulders (using the Kevin Garnett-era Timberwolves tree design as the general idea) instead? The stripes are nice, but this keeps it subtle and you could make both black and gray versions (if you’d like).

tumblr_lqqbu2IoJm1qay78vo1_1280.jpg

I've done a concept like that in the past.

9XW6QaB.png

20 hours ago, JELKK said:

This is just sad and hilarious, at the same time. The Pistons paid Art Van to put black seat covers on all of the red seats in camera view, just to make it look like more people are at the games.DV35pCxVoAAIAlG.jpg

Wouldn't it be Art Van paying the pistons to advertise on their chairs?