NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should have been the Mavs statement uni and make the Skyline the city jersey (made by me in 2k) 

72MGZAJ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

CTlxt5e_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

(yeah I know the wallpaper is bad lol)

That green court would pop so much with those jerseys. Least the green has relevance to the franchise, black is out of place.

On 2/11/2018 at 8:27 PM, Power_Ranger_Rick said:

I tried mocking that up, and it looks good-not-great. I think if they want to go Fiesta they should go 100%.

bP4IajX.png

What about using the pattern from the sleeve of the 90s warmup shirt on the collar and shoulders (using the Kevin Garnett-era Timberwolves tree design as the general idea) instead? The stripes are nice, but this keeps it subtle and you could make both black and gray versions (if you’d like).

tumblr_lqqbu2IoJm1qay78vo1_1280.jpg

On 2/12/2018 at 11:38 PM, AndrewMLind said:

What about using the pattern from the sleeve of the 90s warmup shirt on the collar and shoulders (using the Kevin Garnett-era Timberwolves tree design as the general idea) instead? The stripes are nice, but this keeps it subtle and you could make both black and gray versions (if you’d like).

tumblr_lqqbu2IoJm1qay78vo1_1280.jpg

I've done a concept like that in the past.

9XW6QaB.png

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

20 hours ago, JELKK said:

This is just sad and hilarious, at the same time. The Pistons paid Art Van to put black seat covers on all of the red seats in camera view, just to make it look like more people are at the games.DV35pCxVoAAIAlG.jpg

Wouldn't it be Art Van paying the pistons to advertise on their chairs?

1 hour ago, Ice_Cap said:

Unpopular Opinion: The Spurs’ fiesta look wasn’t that good. 

The Spurs’ look depends on minimalism in the color scheme, with the black/silver/white color scheme. Dumping a bunch of pastels in it seemed like a half-hearted attempt at putting some “local color” into their look. 

It totally goes against the organizational philosophy under Popovich as well.

14 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

The Spurs’ look depends on minimalism in the color scheme, with the black/silver/white color scheme. Dumping a bunch of pastels in it seemed like a half-hearted attempt at putting some “local color” into their look. 

It totally goes against the organizational philosophy under Popovich as well.

I’m with you guys. The Spurs look their best when they look like the Raiders. With that said, though, if they’re going going to have four uniforms, I’d much prefer the fourth one to have a fiesta theme rather than a camo theme.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

20 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

I’m with you guys. The Spurs look their best when they look like the Raiders. With that said, though, if they’re going going to have four uniforms, I’d much prefer the fourth one to have a fiesta theme rather than a camo theme.

I enjoy the camo but, fiesta would be cool for next season. How about this?

631u7mrr77cz.jpg

Bring back this jersey for classic also

s-l300.jpg

14 hours ago, Dnice said:

World team modeled after the Buffalo braves...

And the USA squad after the Minneapolis Lakers..

I know the rules were changed and it’s just an exhibition, but players with the same numbers make this cheap lol....all about the “brand”now 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, BShaw20 said:

I know the rules were changed and it’s just an exhibition, but players with the same numbers make this cheap lol....all about the “brand”now 

I won't lie ... I had a hard time figuring if Kuzma or Tatum were out on the court at times.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

On 2/12/2018 at 8:21 PM, BShaw20 said:

Does this count as “fiesta”? I won’t mind something based on this.1996_nba_all_stargame.jpg

And now I am watching the '96 All-Star Game on YouTube... Despite wearing game specific uniforms, the players used their team's warmup jacket and pants. Made for a nice contrast. 

Archived