Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

I'm officially sick of the Heat's City Uniforms ...

760x442-dragic-phxp-180305.jpg?itok=XlmS

Yeah, it's nice for the occasional alternate but nevr bought the talk that the Heat should switch to Vice colors, the Heat already have 30 years of sustained success and 3 titles  wearing more or less the same colors and those aren't it. Has Wade even wore the regular Heat jersey since his return?

I say keep it coming. I think that the Heat's regular set is fine, but I love the Vice set so much. Their team has been successful in red, but their identity has changed since the Shaq, Wade, and Big 3 eras so I think that a visual change makes sense as well. I'd love to see them switch to that design full time today. 

Nice to see the Blazers and Lakers both wearing the proper uniforms for tonight’s rivalry matchup:

DXk8ixkWsAAWL7A?format=jpg

Games between these two are generally really nice and classic looking, but the first two matchups between them this season featured the Lakers inexplicably wearing white on the road and purple at home (and the Blazers wore black at home in the first game), so it’s nice to finally see the classic matchup again down in Staples tonight.

3 hours ago, kimball said:

I'm officially sick of the Heat's City Uniforms ...

760x442-dragic-phxp-180305.jpg?itok=XlmS

I'll take the Vice unis over the 45 games straight they had of these.fl-sp-miami-heat-ask-ira-hassan-whitesid

r337042_1127x634_16-9.png&w=570

What an appropriate sponsor for such a 'bumbling' franchise ...

48 minutes ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

Only 10 teams left in the no-ads club...it's getting lonely out here

So who are the lucky 10?

• Portland
  • Phoenix
  • Memphis
  • Chicago
  • Oklahoma City
  • Dallas
  • Houston
  • San Antonio
  • Washington
  • Indiana

Is that right?

It really surprises me that the Bulls, Mavs and Rockets don't have a sponsor yet considering their market size and all.

Another tonedeaf move by Gillian Zucker. With the Clippers' history, putting the word "bumble" on the front of the jerseys is just begging for cheap jokes at the franchise's expense. Also, the patch looks horrible on the blue and black jerseys. Why is it randomly yellow on those two when that isn't a team color?

1 hour ago, Lights Out said:

Another tonedeaf move by Gillian Zucker. With the Clippers' history, putting the word "bumble" on the front of the jerseys is just begging for cheap jokes at the franchise's expense. Also, the patch looks horrible on the blue and black jerseys. Why is it randomly yellow on those two when that isn't a team color?

Exactly. So many jokes.

16 hours ago, anythinglogos said:

Yeah, it's nice for the occasional alternate but nevr bought the talk that the Heat should switch to Vice colors, the Heat already have 30 years of sustained success and 3 titles  wearing more or less the same colors and those aren't it. Has Wade even wore the regular Heat jersey since his return?

Wade actually hasn't worn anything but the Vice uniforms since his return, you're right. They've been in them for 11 straight games.

1 hour ago, kimball said:

Exactly. So many jokes.

*Older Ted Mosby voice*

Kids, let me tell you a story. The story of how I met your mother.

It all began when I paid a nice visit to the Staples Center one Wednesday night and the Cavs were in town to play the Clippers...

4 hours ago, kimball said:

So who are the lucky 10?

• Portland
  • Phoenix
  • Memphis
  • Chicago
  • Oklahoma City
  • Dallas
  • Houston
  • San Antonio
  • Washington
  • Indiana

Is that right?

It really surprises me that the Bulls, Mavs and Rockets don't have a sponsor yet considering their market size and all.

You can strike Dallas off that list:

2 hours ago, buzzcut said:

You can strike Dallas off that list:

WHY ORANGE!? It's like they want people to hate these ads on uniforms by basically shoving a giant middle finger in our faces.

19 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Nice to see the Blazers and Lakers both wearing the proper uniforms for tonight’s rivalry matchup:

DXk8ixkWsAAWL7A?format=jpg

Games between these two are generally really nice and classic looking, but the first two matchups between them this season featured the Lakers inexplicably wearing white on the road and purple at home (and the Blazers wore black at home in the first game), so it’s nice to finally see the classic matchup again down in Staples tonight.

The camera flash at that exact moment makes the picture look straight from the 2000 Western Conference Finals.

38 minutes ago, JELKK said:

WHY ORANGE!? It's like they want people to hate these ads on uniforms by basically shoving a giant middle finger in our faces.

People already hate the ads.  It's orange because it keeps with their company's brand.  It also makes the ad stick out more which is what you want if you're paying millions for it.  For some companies, it might be okay because they are big enough or have logos that are easily recognizable, but I've never heard of 5miles.  Might have something to do with me living in Canada.