Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

19 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

I'll take the Vice unis over the 45 games straight they had of these.fl-sp-miami-heat-ask-ira-hassan-whitesid

The Heat always do this, I remember back in 07 they wore these almost every game.shaquille-oneal-heat-jersey-retired.jpg?

20 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

I'll take the Vice unis over the 45 games straight they had of these.fl-sp-miami-heat-ask-ira-hassan-whitesid

These look great in person. Glad they wore them this year.

Clipps need to re design their other jerseys into this style (and ditch all the black, it’s not a Clipper color...).

Also, how did Denver fail to bring back the rainbow again?

25 minutes ago, Froob said:

Clipps need to re design their other jerseys into this style (and ditch all the black, it’s not a Clipper color...).

THIS. 

That light blue and orange looks so sweet, and the homage to the actual namesake with the triangle sails and nautical flags on the shorts, just... YES!

I like Miami's Vice jersey but I wish the wordmark and numbers were bigger:

Iva0eZs.pnguBKttZ1.png

9 hours ago, Froob said:

Also, how did Denver fail to bring back the rainbow again?

Rainbow is a nice novelty once in a while, but it would probably get old as a full time uniform. That said, I’d love to see a clean, modern take on it as an alternate. I never liked the versions that forced the blue and gold color scheme into the rainbow design.

10 hours ago, sayahh said:

I like Miami's Vice jersey but I wish the wordmark and numbers were bigger:

Iva0eZs.pnguBKttZ1.png

Wordmark definitely needs to be bigger, but the current number size is fine with me.

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:50 AM, Conrad. said:

Yeesh...

The Bumble logo would look better in white on the default blues and blue on the home whites.

15 hours ago, M4One said:

I've never heard of 5miles.  Might have something to do with me living in Canada.

It's about 8 kilometers.

3 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

Rainbow is a nice novelty once in a while, but it would probably get old as a full time uniform. That said, I’d love to see a clean, modern take on it as an alternate. I never liked the versions that forced the blue and gold color scheme into the rainbow design.

Whaaaaaat?

I've never really like the rainbow look but those yellow alts were my favorite NBA jerseys during their tenure and I wish they kept them as they were. The new design is nice but also a significant downgrade. One of the more subtle issues, removing the logo on the neck piping. I really dislike the amount of teams with single-colored solid piping. Makes jerseys look like replicas.

DJ93GLPVwAEr2uL.jpg:large

10 minutes ago, -Akronite- said:

Whaaaaaat?

I've never really like the rainbow look but those yellow alts were my favorite NBA jerseys during their tenure and I wish they kept them as they were. The new design is nice but also a significant downgrade. One of the more subtle issues, removing the logo on the neck piping. I really dislike the amount of teams with single-colored solid piping. Makes jerseys look like replicas.

DJ93GLPVwAEr2uL.jpg:large

The skyline and mountains on the new unis do look pretty awful. The usual yellow/white problem. Imagine how much better the new jersey would look with a thin navy stroke around the mountains.

9 hours ago, whitedawg22 said:

It's about 8 kilometers.

And 8 Miles features Eminem and Mekhi Phifer.

There was a miracle last night.  The Houston Rockets actually wore white, albeit on the road.  I don't follow the NBA, but every time I've seen them on the highlights, they are in red.  Allowing teams to wear whichever jersey they want at home is fine, but I think there needs to be a better system so the team isn't always in the same jersey, no matter whether they are on the road or at home.  The Lakers is the same thing with always being in yellow.  Always seeing them in yellow on the highlights.  

15 hours ago, M4One said:

There was a miracle last night.  The Houston Rockets actually wore white, albeit on the road.  I don't follow the NBA, but every time I've seen them on the highlights, they are in red.  Allowing teams to wear whichever jersey they want at home is fine, but I think there needs to be a better system so the team isn't always in the same jersey, no matter whether they are on the road or at home.  The Lakers is the same thing with always being in yellow.  Always seeing them in yellow on the highlights.  

Would like to see the Lakers return to tradition. The white jerseys really pop when it’s only once in a while and sucks never seeing the purple.

1 hour ago, Froob said:

Would like to see the Lakers return to tradition. The white jerseys really pop when it’s only once in a while and sucks never seeing the purple.

Still hate the white jersey. They're the Lakers, not the Pacers.

On 3/6/2018 at 8:50 AM, Conrad. said:

Yeesh...

You already know that DJ is gonna use that as his profile pic for his new favorite dating app.

On 3/6/2018 at 10:59 AM, kimball said:

So who are the lucky 10?

• Portland
  • Phoenix
  • Memphis
  • Chicago
  • Oklahoma City
  • Dallas
  • Houston
  • San Antonio
  • Washington
  • Indiana

Is that right?

It really surprises me that the Bulls, Mavs and Rockets don't have a sponsor yet considering their market size and all.

I personally have a decent sized list of companies I'd like to see as Chicago's jersey ad, but I have a hunch that the Bulls jersey ad is going to look terrible (when they do inevitably get one).