NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

2 hours ago, insert name said:

Do my eyes deceive me or do I see a proper Warriors-Rockets uniform matchup?  

Really hope rumors of new Rockets uniforms are true. Would love to see the new unis be based on the McDonalds alternate jersey they used to wear. 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden State wearing white in Houston while the Rockets wore black really sums up what a disaster this ‘our policy on jersey matchups is no policy’ thing has been. preferably they’d go back to white at home and color on the road, but since that’s not going to happen a plain ‘no white uniforms on the road’ would suffice to at least give a modicum of consistency 

07Giants.pngnyy.png

7 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

Another Warriors-Cavs Finals...Cavs will wear black at home, wouldn't be surprised if they wear black for the entire series.

Ugh going to get Warriors in white every game again...can’t they wear blue vs black?

2 hours ago, Froob said:

Ugh going to get Warriors in white every game again...can’t they wear blue vs black?

You'd think they could since the Cavs-Celts have done black/green?

I'd love to see blue and wine. But, that seems like a pipe dream in today's NBA.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

16 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

Another Warriors-Cavs Finals...Cavs will wear black at home, wouldn't be surprised if they wear black for the entire series.

Both teams probably going to wear the same uniform in every game. Cavs in black, Warriors in white. Lame. Just like this series will be.

1 hour ago, Curtos07 said:

Both teams probably going to wear the same uniform in every game. Cavs in black, Warriors in white. Lame. Just like this series will be.

At least it will only be 4-5 games.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

The uniform matchups for the Finals are now up on the LockerVision site:

https://lockervision.nba.com/#

Games 1 and 5: Warriors (white) vs. Cavs (black)

Games 2 and 7: Warriors (The Town) vs. Cavs (white)

Games 3, 4, and 6: Cavs (black) vs. Warriors (white)

So, unless something changes, every game will be white vs. black (technically the Warriors’ The Town alts are dark grey, but whatever). The Cavs will also be wearing their white uniforms for the first time in the playoffs for Game 2 (and Game 7 if the series somehow gets to that point).

Also, both teams have special “Finals Home” and “Finals Road” warmups. The home sets consist of white jackets and pants, while the road sets have black jackets and pants. Both sets have the same black shooting shirts:

GSW_JP3.jpgGSW_JP3_LS_7.jpgGSW_JP4.jpgCLE_JP3.jpgCLE_JP3_LS_7.jpgCLE_JP4.jpg

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I'm so glad we have bright HD televisions with color so we can enjoy the uniforms of the teams in the finals in glorious living black and white....

I hate Alternates being used in the finals when they have very little to do with the primary colors.

Archived