Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

So finally the two "new" logos (well only one, but the other will be the same) and they´re so boring

:(

On 5/11/2018 at 5:16 AM, BringBackTheVet said:

They don't belong on a major-league court.  They're basically a fan shirt that the players are modeling during actual games.  I feel the same way about all of those types of jerseys, it's just that GSW seems the most egregious at this time because they're probably going to be in the finals, and because it's freaking black (or dark gray, can't tell).

Whenever you go to Warriors or A’s games you basically always want to take BART (same thing as SEPTA, basically) because the area around the coliseum is so sketchy. When you get off of the train you have to walk over the freeway using this concrete bridge, and there are ALWAYS dudes with boxes of those “The town” shirts selling them for $10-$15. And this has been going on as long as I’ve been going to games there and I’m in my 30s. I got one super cheap once when I was a teenager because the guy burned a hole in the sleeve with the Swisher he was smoking. 

Point is, that jersey is SUPER Oakland. It’s kinda trashy looking, but it’s a bullseye. 

On 5/14/2018 at 3:19 PM, Bucfan56 said:

Whenever you go to Warriors or A’s games you basically always want to take BART (same thing as SEPTA, basically) because the area around the coliseum is so sketchy. When you get off of the train you have to walk over the freeway using this concrete bridge, and there are ALWAYS dudes with boxes of those “The town” shirts selling them for $10-$15. And this has been going on as long as I’ve been going to games there and I’m in my 30s. I got one super cheap once when I was a teenager because the guy burned a hole in the sleeve with the Swisher he was smoking. 

Point is, that jersey is SUPER Oakland. It’s kinda trashy looking, but it’s a bullseye. 

Players should dress like fans. It should be other way around. 

Horrendous game to watch to go along with the uniform match up.

I like the Dubs black but, it sucks they are only wearing black now. It’s not one of their colors. Yellow would look sick at home with that court and the fans all wearing yellow and it sucks to never see the blue jerseys anymore.

On 5/11/2018 at 12:31 PM, McCarthy said:

Eww. That looks like something Minnesota should wear. 

Did the Thunder wear this in a game? 

2018_All-Star_Youth_Oklahoma_City_Thunde

also the Nuggets wore black in the early days of the rainbow unis. I'm pretty sure that's black and not navy blue. 

BZVOJiV.jpg

It's navy. I had a game worn.

Why are the Warriors wearing white every game? Yellows would have looked sick vs the Rockets black.

1 hour ago, Froob said:

Why are the Warriors wearing white every game? Yellows would have looked sick vs the Rockets black.

If the yellows had a normal logo and wordmark on them, absolutely. Maybe they decided that wearing the off-brand Town jerseys was acceptable but the Bay jerseys were one step too far.

8 hours ago, Digby said:

If the yellows had a normal logo and wordmark on them, absolutely. Maybe they decided that wearing the off-brand Town jerseys was acceptable but the Bay jerseys were one step too far.

Could be. Shameful the yellow isn’t their statement jersey, black really isn’t one of their colors and yellow looks so so so nice on that court.

Do my eyes deceive me or do I see a proper Warriors-Rockets uniform matchup?  

I think that’s true but TNT’s stream is so useless that I’m still stuck on Mike DAntoni’s angry face.

2 hours ago, insert name said:

Do my eyes deceive me or do I see a proper Warriors-Rockets uniform matchup?  

Really hope rumors of new Rockets uniforms are true. Would love to see the new unis be based on the McDonalds alternate jersey they used to wear. 

Golden State wearing white in Houston while the Rockets wore black really sums up what a disaster this ‘our policy on jersey matchups is no policy’ thing has been. preferably they’d go back to white at home and color on the road, but since that’s not going to happen a plain ‘no white uniforms on the road’ would suffice to at least give a modicum of consistency 

Another Warriors-Cavs Finals...Cavs will wear black at home, wouldn't be surprised if they wear black for the entire series.

7 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

Another Warriors-Cavs Finals...Cavs will wear black at home, wouldn't be surprised if they wear black for the entire series.

Ugh going to get Warriors in white every game again...can’t they wear blue vs black?

2 hours ago, Froob said:

Ugh going to get Warriors in white every game again...can’t they wear blue vs black?

You'd think they could since the Cavs-Celts have done black/green?

I'd love to see blue and wine. But, that seems like a pipe dream in today's NBA.