Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

867 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

I watched the video and it's definitely meant to be navy, it just looks lighter depending on the shadows and lighting they tried to simulate. 

It's clearly royal blue

IMG_3624.JPG

9 minutes ago, dont care said:

It's clearly royal blue

IMG_3624.JPG

Again, it's just a matter of the simulated lighting and shadowing making the color appear lighter in certain shots. You can see in the images below that it's definitely meant to be darker than the light royal blue color. I agree that it should still be darker, but it does appear that it's intended to be navy.

IMG_4543.thumb.JPG.a4551dc3fafcedc4ca4518b4b07f0cbf.JPGIMG_4544.thumb.PNG.31847db3f2de0473af28605e3344813a.PNG

IMG_4545.thumb.PNG.693e542ced1cedea1462c434681af479.PNG

There's also NOTHING to be gleaned from the NBA Live 18 videos, because they've yet to incorporate the new Nike designs. They're using the old rev30 adidas uniforms in their build because they're working on 3D-rendering the different cut (and mesh template, likely) of the new uniforms. Disregard everything from them. Trust me.

11 people like this

Yuck, NBA Live looks worse than ever. Man, what happened? This series used to be sooo good.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, insert name said:

Yuck, NBA Live looks worse than ever. Man, what happened? This series used to be sooo good.

Why you being such a hater? It looks good to me. They don't have nowhere to go but up from previous horrible versions.

Now as far as uniform aesthetics go...Obviously they can't show any images of the new Nike uniforms,etc so they have to go off of 2017 NBA content. Come on guys..we should all know that. Next video probably have Minnesota but with their current unis and that's ok.

EA sports back with NBA LIVE is good for competition so 2k sports don't become stagnant. We all know they have their issues too.

57 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

Why you being such a hater? It looks good to me. They don't have nowhere to go but up from previous horrible versions.

Now as far as uniform aesthetics go...Obviously they can't show any images of the new Nike uniforms,etc so they have to go off of 2017 NBA content. Come on guys..we should all know that. Next video probably have Minnesota but with their current unis and that's ok.

EA sports back with NBA LIVE is good for competition so 2k sports don't become stagnant. We all know they have their issues too.

This is their 1st year back on a new engine give them some time plus a lot of the previous staff is part of the 2k staff 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Conrad. said:

There's also NOTHING to be gleaned from the NBA Live 18 videos, because they've yet to incorporate the new Nike designs. They're using the old rev30 adidas uniforms in their build because they're working on 3D-rendering the different cut (and mesh template, likely) of the new uniforms. Disregard everything from them. Trust me.

I know that you're sworn to secrecy regarding logos and uniforms and possibly even signed away your right to admit or deny, but for you personally, is it better to know and have to keep it a secret or not know and be surprised like a kid on Christmas?