NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

That interlocking DP logo looks really awesome, but I wish that the P was positioned below the D because currently I read it as "Pistons, Detroit" rather than "Detroit Pistons". 

spacer.png

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

The basketball shooting through the D makes no sense to me.  Looks like something a soccer ball would do.  Or a baseball even.  A basketball flying straight like that, I don't get it?

My guess is that it was mean to look like an old chrome hood ornament?

Old-Vtg-Antique-1948-GMC-1-Chevy-Chevrol

43 minutes ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

The basketball shooting through the D makes no sense to me.  Looks like something a soccer ball would do.  Or a baseball even.  A basketball flying straight like that, I don't get it?  Like in soccer maybe its a shot that was absolutely ripped, in baseball maybe it was a ball that was smashed by Mike Trout, or a fastball from Aroldis Chapman.  In basketball, it's... ? A fast pass?  

I'm getting a atlanta Dream vibe from the logo

Really wish those hats would have used a different material on the bill. Really like the chrome logos and the material on the hat itself but that bill kills any shot of me every buying one

13 minutes ago, bowld said:

Also, judging from the new Cavs snapback it appears the CAVS wordmark on the Wine appears to be yellow outlined in blue. Wonder if thats what will be on the jersey too?

I would imagine the wine jersey will have the new "CLEVELAND" wordmark which matches the style of the already seen "CAVALIERS" version. For whatever reason that wordmark hasn't been unveiled yet, but it definitely does exist. Whether it's outlined or not on the jersey remains to be seen, but I'd guess it probably won't be since the "CAVALIERS" wordmark wasn't shown with an outline when they unveiled their new logo set.

8 minutes ago, TaylorMade said:

Also this:

ff_2794808alt5_full.jpg

Chances are this will appear on an updated navy jersey, and possibly a gold one as well if there is one in the updated set.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

The basketball shooting through the D makes no sense to me.  Looks like something a soccer ball would do.  Or a baseball even.  A basketball flying straight like that, I don't get it?  Like in soccer maybe its a shot that was absolutely ripped, in baseball maybe it was a ball that was smashed by Mike Trout, or a fastball from Aroldis Chapman.  In basketball, it's... ? A fast pass?  

I think it's actually a tailpipe... I have no idea but that's my best guess

21 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The yellow and navy on the side panels are flipped, and the trim on the bottom of the shorts should be navy instead of yellow as well.

IMG_4799.JPG.8bf4306a7622d69f6f402239c448b9bf.JPG

IMG_4800.thumb.JPG.a66b46133b04c2c0aa7e4ce6f4979847.JPG

IMG_4801.thumb.JPG.66c7a456769dd449ad18db0deb814e3f.JPG

When Lakers aren't doing so well, I tend to root for gold/yellow-clad teams, e.g., Pacers and Warriors.

Archived