NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

On 6/9/2017 at 8:03 PM, Germanshepherd said:

Well, enjoy today's game as it is the last NBA game without ads on the uniforms ever. 

I came here to say that about Game 5.  I would love the Cavs to wear their primaries.  Traditional look for the end of an era.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Nxxkx said:

I make an NBA Almanac as a hobby every year and have just been on the lookout for the new logos for next season to use for next seasons edition. 

Do you sell these almanacs? I'm pretty sure you need this site's permission to use their artwork in an commercial setting. 

23 hours ago, kal said:

Just wanted to share my edits for the new Cavs logos. I eliminated all of the black and flattened the 'C'. Also, I added the flag logo as I thought it fit in well with the new set. On top are the official logos, below are my edited ones.

cavs-edit2.thumb.png.5d504e124b99995ae54f687e7dbc1a60.png

Looks so much better

4 hours ago, sayahh said:

Do you sell these almanacs? I'm pretty sure you need this site's permission to use their artwork in an commercial setting. 

No I don't sell them nor do i make any financial gain from it. its just a hobby i enjoy doing. 

On 6/8/2017 at 1:31 PM, TaylorMade said:

I'm picturing Indiana-shaped inserts on either side of the shorts ?

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

10 hours ago, EvilChameleon said:

Bought the new Cavs global logo hat. I have no shame.

The logos aren't terrible when embroidered or printed on apparel. Mostly because the extremely sloppy illustrator work isn't as visible and the black/navy are close enough that you can't tell the difference. 

1 hour ago, IceBurgs70 said:

Oh please, it's a secondary logo. It's not that bad. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

12 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

The newspapers here are treating it like it's the primary.  The whole town is freaking out.  

In all fairness, the Spurs are all that the citizens of San Antonio have. They can freak out about a secondary logo.

4 hours ago, IceBurgs70 said:

I always find these funny. like they really think having so many people sign an online petition it will somehow make the president or who ever force a independent private company to change something at affects no one in any real way. 

39 minutes ago, dont care said:

I always find these funny. like they really think having so many people sign an online petition it will somehow make the president or who ever force a independent private company to change something at affects no one in any real way. 

I'm not a fan of the logo, but signing the petition is a waste of time.

Spurs should just troll them..."We received 2,000 signatures...but we planned on changing only if there were at least 2,017 signatures. So close."

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived