Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

2 hours ago, kimball said:

Oh please, it's a secondary logo. It's not that bad. 

The newspapers here are treating it like it's the primary.  The whole town is freaking out.  

1 hour ago, TaylorMade said:

This is SAVAGE.

ff_2820761a_full.jpg 

This is why no one else likes them. Get ready for Round 4 next year.

12 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

The newspapers here are treating it like it's the primary.  The whole town is freaking out.  

In all fairness, the Spurs are all that the citizens of San Antonio have. They can freak out about a secondary logo.

4 hours ago, IceBurgs70 said:

I always find these funny. like they really think having so many people sign an online petition it will somehow make the president or who ever force a independent private company to change something at affects no one in any real way. 

39 minutes ago, dont care said:

I always find these funny. like they really think having so many people sign an online petition it will somehow make the president or who ever force a independent private company to change something at affects no one in any real way. 

I'm not a fan of the logo, but signing the petition is a waste of time.

Spurs should just troll them..."We received 2,000 signatures...but we planned on changing only if there were at least 2,017 signatures. So close."

8 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

They should take it easy. That alternate logo probably won't be used very much.

It'll probably be used on a bunch of small stuff but since the current primary is going away it'll probably go to the side pretty quick.

12 hours ago, jmac11281 said:

In all fairness, the Spurs are all that the citizens of San Antonio have. They can freak out about a secondary logo.

The Spurs are so conservative as a team I know they'll use the logo in the best way possible. Probably on the shorts in the middle of the waistband and some merch. Its a pretty decent logo too, especially since I know they did it for the NBA logo rule BFBS (Basketball for basketball's sake) You don't want them to change that honestly, It may turn to something worse. 

15 hours ago, dont care said:

To be fair, it worked for the 49ers sans internet.

http://blog.sfgate.com/thebigevent/2016/02/18/when-the-49ers-changed-their-logo-and-fans-revolted/

18 hours ago, TaylorMade said:

This is SAVAGE.

ff_2820761a_full.jpg 

I say, first win more than once against a full Cleveland lineup, then declare yourself the ruler.

1 hour ago, truepg said:

I say, first win more than once against a full Cleveland lineup, then declare yourself the ruler.

Well two out of GSW's five championships have come at the expense of the Cavs so...

2 hours ago, truepg said:

It's Adidas who made this so be upset with them, not the Warriors. 

4 hours ago, Ben in LA said:

Well two out of GSW's five championships have come at the expense of the Cavs so...

Yea that comment makes no sense.

Sports shirts are created for the moment at hand.  Their shelf life is no more than a year.

I think the only ones I remember that covered multiple years was the early 90s Bulls titles promoting the 3-peat.

If (when) GS wins in 2018 they'll add the B2b phraseology.

5 hours ago, truepg said:

Im sure if Cleveland won there would have been a shirt "the LAND rules the CITY"

Uhg.  This guy.  Go away.

On 6/13/2017 at 11:55 AM, TaylorMade said:

This is SAVAGE.

ff_2820761a_full.jpg 

I mean... this is pretty badass.  Hell, I know if there was a red one saying The Land rules the City... I'd have to buy 2 because I'd be wearing it so much.

Side note... this may be the first piece of Adidas apparel/marketing that hasn't been nauseating rip offs of Nike stuff.

Isn't that Spurs logo just a secondary?

23 hours ago, jmac11281 said:

Nobody who frequents this board has any damn space to mock anyone for caring about a sports logo.  People here hyperventilate over kerning, for Christ's sake.