NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12 hours ago, jmac11281 said:

In all fairness, the Spurs are all that the citizens of San Antonio have. They can freak out about a secondary logo.

The Spurs are so conservative as a team I know they'll use the logo in the best way possible. Probably on the shorts in the middle of the waistband and some merch. Its a pretty decent logo too, especially since I know they did it for the NBA logo rule BFBS (Basketball for basketball's sake) You don't want them to change that honestly, It may turn to something worse. 

ATL

15 hours ago, dont care said:

I always find these funny. like they really think having so many people sign an online petition it will somehow make the president or who ever force a independent private company to change something at affects no one in any real way. 

To be fair, it worked for the 49ers sans internet.

http://blog.sfgate.com/thebigevent/2016/02/18/when-the-49ers-changed-their-logo-and-fans-revolted/

1 hour ago, truepg said:

I say, first win more than once against a full Cleveland lineup, then declare yourself the ruler.

Well two out of GSW's five championships have come at the expense of the Cavs so...

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

4 hours ago, Ben in LA said:

Well two out of GSW's five championships have come at the expense of the Cavs so...

Yea that comment makes no sense.

Sports shirts are created for the moment at hand.  Their shelf life is no more than a year.

I think the only ones I remember that covered multiple years was the early 90s Bulls titles promoting the 3-peat.

If (when) GS wins in 2018 they'll add the B2b phraseology.

5 hours ago, truepg said:

I say, first win more than once against a full Cleveland lineup, then declare yourself the ruler.

Im sure if Cleveland won there would have been a shirt "the LAND rules the CITY"

Uhg.  This guy.  Go away.

On 6/13/2017 at 11:55 AM, TaylorMade said:

This is SAVAGE.

ff_2820761a_full.jpg 

I mean... this is pretty badass.  Hell, I know if there was a red one saying The Land rules the City... I'd have to buy 2 because I'd be wearing it so much.

Side note... this may be the first piece of Adidas apparel/marketing that hasn't been nauseating rip offs of Nike stuff.

23 hours ago, jmac11281 said:

In all fairness, the Spurs are all that the citizens of San Antonio have. They can freak out about a secondary logo.

Nobody who frequents this board has any damn space to mock anyone for caring about a sports logo.  People here hyperventilate over kerning, for Christ's sake.

5 minutes ago, swilson160 said:

Nobody who frequents this board has any damn space to mock anyone for caring about a sports logo.  People here hyperventilate over kerning, for Christ's sake.

LMAO

23 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

This is why no one else likes them. Get ready for Round 4 next year.

The trash talk goes both ways.

What about passive Lebron last season... tea kermit and an ultimate warrior reference?  

bron2.jpg?quality=100

Also this: http://deadspin.com/lebron-roasted-the-warriors-at-his-halloween-party-with-1788425986

And plus, like someone else said its an Adidas shirt.  I doubt Steph Curry had any say in the design.

90758391980.gif

5 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

The trash talk goes both ways.

What about passive Lebron last season... tea kermit and an ultimate warrior reference?  

Oakland vs Cleveland

They are both lands

Archived