Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

1,292 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, the_Raptors_king said:

trust me

Trust you...on what?  The uniform won't change?  That someone spent five minutes photoshopping a Nike logo and some corporate logo on an adidas jersey?

Watch out for that ledge, man.  You really went out there...

4 people like this

He's the Raptors king folks let's hear him out

13 people like this

2 hours ago, BlackBolt3 said:

He's the Raptors king folks let's hear him out

IMG_6508.JPG.991cf08f3c0c8ed19cfa2e145f11b660.JPG

"I'm the (bleep)ing Raptors King"

7 people like this

3 hours ago, the_Raptors_king said:

trust me

Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 11.24.57 AM.png

jFJW3hOGQgTUk.gif

14 people like this

So does anyone know what date Nike is releasing the uniforms for the whole league?

14 minutes ago, Griffinmarlins said:

So does anyone know what date Nike is releasing the uniforms for the whole league?

Nope, and we don't actually know if Nike is doing a league-wide uniform unveiling like they did with the NFL, or if it'll be up to each individual team to unveil them separately. In a recent Fox Sports interview, the NBA's Vice President of global partnerships said that the global launch will be October 1st, but I'm pretty sure that's just for the retail side of things. In fact, the Timberwolves and Blazers both said that they're planning on unveiling their new uniforms (at least the primary home and roads) sometime later this summer, so I'd be surprised if that 10/1 date had anything to do with a league-wide uniform unveiling. Also, Paul Lukas has recently said that he believes the contract with Adidas runs through the Summer League, so chances are any unveiling of new uniforms won't be until after that.

2 people like this

7 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Trust you...on what?  The uniform won't change?  That someone spent five minutes photoshopping a Nike logo and some corporate logo on an adidas jersey?

Watch out for that ledge, man.  You really went out there...

it wasnt ment to be a good photoshop. the corporate logo is Sun Life Financial, which I know will be the Raptors jersey sponsor next season

5 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Nope, and we don't actually know if Nike is doing a league-wide uniform unveiling like they did with the NFL, or if it'll be up to each individual team to unveil them separately. In a recent Fox Sports interview, the NBA's Vice President of global partnerships said that the global launch will be October 1st, but I'm pretty sure that's just for the retail side of things. In fact, the Timberwolves and Blazers both said that they're planning on unveiling their new uniforms (at least the primary home and roads) sometime later this summer, so I'd be surprised if that 10/1 date had anything to do with a league-wide uniform unveiling. Also, Paul Lukas has recently said that he believes the contract with Adidas runs through the Summer League, so chances are any unveiling of new uniforms won't be until after that.

I'm also thinking they might have to wait until the WNBA season is over, since they are under the Adidas contract as well.  I don't believe they are under their own separate Adidas deal.  I'm guessing draftees will be holding up jerseys without the swoosh on them.

1 hour ago, the_Raptors_king said:

it wasnt ment to be a good photoshop. the corporate logo is Sun Life Financial, which I know will be the Raptors jersey sponsor next season

Is this more info from reddit? And what kind of responses would you expect from the post you made? It was completely vague and all you did was photoshop a nike logo and corporate sponsor that may or may not be the correct one on an old jersey. We don't even know if they will be keeping the same design necessarily.

You have a source for this is or is this an assumption? If you make claims like this, you better have sources to back them up. 

7 minutes ago, panthers_2012 said:

You have a source for this is or is this an assumption? If you make claims like this, you better have sources to back them up. 

i have a source

i have a source

Normally when people say that, they provide said source.

6 people like this

8 hours ago, the_Raptors_king said:

i have a source

If it's reddit you don't have a source. If it's a guy you know works for a guy who's 2nd cousins of the ball boy you don't have a source either.

3 people like this

8 hours ago, the_Raptors_king said:

i have a source

Okay... and you didn't post it... Seems a little fishy. Agree with @Jack Holmes and @dont care

2 people like this

14 hours ago, dont care said:

If it's reddit you don't have a source. If it's a guy you know works for a guy who's 2nd cousins of the ball boy you don't have a source either.

Or better yet, his father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. 

2 people like this

Just now, panthers_2012 said:

Or better yet, his father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. 

Or their stunt doubles

3 people like this

On 6/18/2017 at 11:58 PM, the_Raptors_king said:

i have a source

#FakeNews #PlugTheNBALeaks

1 person likes this

The Timberwolves will have Fitbit as their jersey advertiser:

IMG_5164.thumb.JPG.730e401fdc3dd1bbf9e86602df88e130.JPG

And the Magic, predictably, will have Disney as theirs:

IMG_5163.thumb.JPG.3d8d9d8d5bc61e769b878f6c5528b3ef.JPGIMG_5162.thumb.JPG.53ba9462f85e60459fecef3e39692883.JPG

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, IceBurgs70 said:

The Orlando Magic have signed Disney to a jersey patch deal for next season.

DCxWZ3aUMAAV6H4.jpg

I like that, it fits them well actually

1 person likes this