NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

7 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Trust you...on what?  The uniform won't change?  That someone spent five minutes photoshopping a Nike logo and some corporate logo on an adidas jersey?

Watch out for that ledge, man.  You really went out there...

it wasnt ment to be a good photoshop. the corporate logo is Sun Life Financial, which I know will be the Raptors jersey sponsor next season

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Nope, and we don't actually know if Nike is doing a league-wide uniform unveiling like they did with the NFL, or if it'll be up to each individual team to unveil them separately. In a recent Fox Sports interview, the NBA's Vice President of global partnerships said that the global launch will be October 1st, but I'm pretty sure that's just for the retail side of things. In fact, the Timberwolves and Blazers both said that they're planning on unveiling their new uniforms (at least the primary home and roads) sometime later this summer, so I'd be surprised if that 10/1 date had anything to do with a league-wide uniform unveiling. Also, Paul Lukas has recently said that he believes the contract with Adidas runs through the Summer League, so chances are any unveiling of new uniforms won't be until after that.

I'm also thinking they might have to wait until the WNBA season is over, since they are under the Adidas contract as well.  I don't believe they are under their own separate Adidas deal.  I'm guessing draftees will be holding up jerseys without the swoosh on them.

1 hour ago, the_Raptors_king said:

it wasnt ment to be a good photoshop. the corporate logo is Sun Life Financial, which I know will be the Raptors jersey sponsor next season

Is this more info from reddit? And what kind of responses would you expect from the post you made? It was completely vague and all you did was photoshop a nike logo and corporate sponsor that may or may not be the correct one on an old jersey. We don't even know if they will be keeping the same design necessarily.

3 hours ago, the_Raptors_king said:

You have a source for this is or is this an assumption? If you make claims like this, you better have sources to back them up. 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

14 hours ago, dont care said:

If it's reddit you don't have a source. If it's a guy you know works for a guy who's 2nd cousins of the ball boy you don't have a source either.

Or better yet, his father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Just now, panthers_2012 said:

Or better yet, his father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. 

Or their stunt doubles

That means on the home whites and alt grays (if they are still around), it'll sort of say "Disney MAGIC", right?  Hokey, yet cool. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

9 minutes ago, KGeeX5 said:

Any word on who signed the deal with the Heat? I'm wondering if it'll be Carnival Cruise Lines considering the owner 

That's a solid guess.  The weird thing is it would add money to the NBA, but not really to the owner.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

22 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

That means on the home whites and alt grays (if they are still around), it'll sort of say "Disney MAGIC", right?  Hokey, yet cool. 

Though, I kinda wish it was the Mickey ears logo. Probably more recognizable than the Disney script logo.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived