Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

2,417 posts in this topic

I don't mind the ads on the jerseys. 

Better than on court ads, team naming rights, arena naming rights, among others. 

From the orientation of the Jordan Logo and from the nike tag on the bottom right of the uniform, unfortunately I think this is fake.

24 minutes ago, alecgoff said:

From the orientation of the Jordan Logo and from the nike tag on the bottom right of the uniform, unfortunately I think this is fake.

I'm pretty confident it's real actually. The tags on Nike basketball jerseys are always on that side and in that general shape, and the circular logo on the right side of the tag looks like this new Nike basketball logo that Conrad uncovered a few months ago:

IMG_5353.thumb.JPG.81d0c34053ca52d5889df43cc9a0c5ba.JPG And I'm not sure what you mean about the orientation of the Jordan logo. It looks right to me, and if anything it might just look skewed because of the way the jersey is being held up. 

2 people like this

It's standing straight up rather than wrinkled or canted towards the left. That jacket says 1992 as well.

2 hours ago, crabdaman56 said:

IMG_0783.PNG

Just did a real life, out loud, Takei "oh, my!" when I saw this beauty.

Can anybody repost or confirm thePhiladelphia 76ers new court for next year?

Saw this video of their practice court but I don't remember the new court having red paint?

55 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

Saw this video of their practice court but I don't remember the new court having red paint?

It was confirmed by a personnel member of the 76ers. I think it was first mentioned on Page 24 or so.

12 hours ago, DiePerske said:

I don't mind the ads on the jerseys. 

Better than on court ads, team naming rights, arena naming rights, among others. 

Then you're lucky to get all of them.

2 people like this

8 hours ago, alecgoff said:

If it's fake, it's kind of odd that shorts are paired with it.   Would the throwback shorts be fake, too?  If both are fake, that's a lot of effort to pretend it's a real uni.

4 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

https://twitter.com/chrisheck76/status/859509620137701377

IMG_9216.JPG

No red paint. I'd prefer the baseline / sideline to be red like the spectrum days, but solid blue paint is an upgrade from the red/blue mashup. 

2 people like this

9 hours ago, crabdaman56 said:

IMG_0783.PNG

IMG_8853.GIF

3 people like this

If those Hornet throwbacks are real... I might put money away and get one. That's how pretty those jerseys are to me. 

If those are real, the stripes are far too thick.

I've already got a few Hornets jerseys from the first time around (both replica & authentic), but I'd definately be down for a Kemba throwback. That is, if they fix the stripes...

1 person likes this

If it is real though, it will be a throwback jersey, and not their primary road uniform.

48 minutes ago, alecgoff said:

If it is real though, it will be a throwback jersey, and not their primary road uniform.

Agreed.  The old Hugo on the shorts is a giveaway.  I would love to see them back, or a modernized version of them

2 people like this

11 hours ago, crabdaman56 said:

IMG_0783.PNG

The old Hornets never looked good. There. I said it. Fight me.

1 person likes this