NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, if they would have put a creative and effective wordmark on that Nets jersey, then I'm on board. The Brooklyn Bridge side panels are nice on their own. Would have looked good with maybe a "Nets" script wordmark or maybe something that looks like the tilework motif from the 2015 All-Star stuff. Just not that brutal wordmark. Yeesh.

Yeah, I agree with everyone else. Assuming these do turn out to be real, the Brooklyn Bridge side panels are one step forward, and the wordmark is two (giant) steps back. Once you add the red Infor ad patch, it'll likely be one ugly jersey overall.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

can anyone confirm the Nets jersey as real since it's already been leaked?

and IF real, does it take a place of either the flex or pride jersey (blue/grey Dodgers theme / stars and stripes both home and away) ? 

Thanks in advance from a worried Nets fan

Hornets have no sponsor to date, presumably Spectrum/Lowes would be it, if they choose to do so.

Also, while I'm not shocked, I am glad there is a throwback uniform, but I'm interested to see if that is an alternate or full time teal. I'm hoping for the former.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

17 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

Jordan brand again presumably 

I doubt it.  There's no need for Jordan brand to double up. My guess would be BofA, BB&T, Duke Energy, Sonic Auto.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 hours ago, Bradbury said:

The side panel stripes referencing the bridge is clever AF. Everything else is hot garbage.

Can you clarify for those of us not familiar with the Brooklyn bridge? It just looks like odd striping to me, but I'm unfamiliar

Archived