Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

Hornets have no sponsor to date, presumably Spectrum/Lowes would be it, if they choose to do so.

Also, while I'm not shocked, I am glad there is a throwback uniform, but I'm interested to see if that is an alternate or full time teal. I'm hoping for the former.

17 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

Jordan brand again presumably 

I doubt it.  There's no need for Jordan brand to double up. My guess would be BofA, BB&T, Duke Energy, Sonic Auto.

2 hours ago, Bradbury said:

The side panel stripes referencing the bridge is clever AF. Everything else is hot garbage.

Can you clarify for those of us not familiar with the Brooklyn bridge? It just looks like odd striping to me, but I'm unfamiliar

2 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

Can you clarify for those of us not familiar with the Brooklyn bridge? It just looks like odd striping to me, but I'm unfamiliar

Just Google images of the bridge. It'll be clear when you see it. 

19 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

Spiderweb_BB_jeh.jpg

4 hours ago, OnWis97 said:

Fixed your post.

I think Utah gets a pass because they're using that ad space to sponsor a charity. 

1 hour ago, ScubaSteve said:

The white on the side of that jersey is referencing the space between the towers of the bridge.

4 hours ago, the_Raptors_king said:

picture from same event as the hornets jersey

DDQaSXvXsAE6vzJ.jpg

Just put Brooklyn as the word mark, and that's perfect!

1 minute ago, Tracy MidGrady said:

That looks real to you guys? 

A real prototype, if anything.  Doesn't look counterfeit fake.

2 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

The T-Wolves will "welcome" their first round pick Justin Patton on Facebook today at 1:30, Central.  It'll be interesting to see whether they give him a jersey to display.

https://www.facebook.com/MNTimberwolves/photos/a.115196239260.99318.8373804260/10154982707584261/?type=3&theater

They won't be giving him a new jersey. This came up yesterday, and it was confirmed by a couple sources close to the team that it will be the old jersey, sadly.

There was also subsequent trustworthy information that it will be at least another couple of weeks before the official unveiling of the new design. Maybe after the Summer League is completed?

Just now, Conrad. said:

They won't be giving him a new jersey. This came up yesterday, and it was confirmed by a couple sources close to the team that it will be the old jersey, sadly.

There was also subsequent trustworthy information that it will be at least another couple of weeks before the official unveiling of the new design. Maybe after the Summer League is completed?

That what I've heard too, because the adidas contract doesn't official get dropped until about midway through summer league 

23 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

I just read Summer League ends July 17; I'm guessing we'll see new jerseys by the end of July.

51 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

I just read Summer League ends July 17; I'm guessing we'll see new jerseys by the end of July.

What about the WNBA season? Is it possible the reveal would have to wait until that league wraps up?

16 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

What about the WNBA season? Is it possible the reveal would have to wait until that league wraps up?

Great question.  I think NBA jerseys will be unveiled during the WNBA season, and WNBA jerseys will likely be unveiled during the upcoming NBA season.  I do think the WNBA season pushed Nike's global retail launch to October.  

23 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

Just put Brooklyn as the word mark, and that's perfect!

Right, except for the red ad that will ruin everything. <_<