Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

as far as im concerned since i work with Lids, the snapbacks have alterntate or secondary logos and the fitted hats dont have anything on the sides

42 minutes ago, jmatt116 said:

official merchandise this is the snapback of the draft hat

Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 4.50.39 PM.png

Had this at the beginning of the month, mate. ;)

^ i'd say that font is more likely the actual uni font than a placeholder. that '23' is pretty darn close to the same typeface as is used in the Wolves new primary logo. personally, I hope the real uniform font is more compressed than that one, but it should definitely be the same typeface. we shall see.

54 minutes ago, lbj273 said:

Jimmy Butler shirsey up on the Wolves website. I hope this is a placeholder font...

BUTLER_PLAYER_T-SHIRT02_grande.png?v=149

I know it's not the same, but this font reminds me of the Broncos.

1 hour ago, lbj273 said:

Jimmy Butler shirsey up on the Wolves website. I hope this is a placeholder font...

I hope it's not either. I am somewhat hopeful that it's not, because at least with adidas the NBA gave teams an option of 3-4 option on back name fonts. If that's still the case with Nike they're we're good!

8 hours ago, lbj273 said:

Ok, a thicker green outline and less white and this looks good. NOB font needs some work though...

48 minutes ago, Max Sang said:

Jimmy butler is going to the MOA could they possibly show their new unis there?

They can't until adidas' contract is up which occurs some time during summer league

I just saw the new Cavs home uniform (only the home, though). All I can say is that I love it, but traditionalists: watch out. I just had an EA Sports Tiberon complex tour (which included a run of playing the new NBA Live). Also, GSW is no changes other than a white Nike logo (at least on the roads). 

20 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

I just saw the new Cavs home uniform (only the home, though). All I can say is that I love it, but traditionalists: watch out. I just had an EA Sports Tiberon complex tour (which included a run of playing the new NBA Live). Also, GSW is no changes other than a white Nike logo (at least on the roads). 

Is it vastly different from the current, other than the font?

21 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

You can give us more details than that :D  What were the defining characteristics?

With the Butler shirsey, now I'm wondering if the Nike era will mean teams no longer have to pick from just three options for back-of-jersey nameplates.

2 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Doesn't bode well for the T-wolves new uniforms.  Looks very amateur hour to me.

I think they forgot to tick off bold

3 hours ago, KGeeX5 said:

I think they forgot to tick off bold

They should also tick off underline and stand out as pioneers.