NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

The best part of that Rockets logo was the supersized paint on the court:

1279358452_big.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DG_Now said:

The best part of that Rockets logo was the supersized paint on the court:

1279358452_big.jpg

The logo,wordmark and the court were BEAUTIFUL. 

But we can all agree those uniforms sucked ass in the worst way! But if removed the pinstripes then they'd look like the current uniforms of Golden State, and Spurs alternate with the HUGE logo on the chest.

shado_logo.gif

22 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

The logo,wordmark and the court were BEAUTIFUL. 

But we can all agree those uniforms sucked ass in the worst way! But if removed the pinstripes then they'd look like the current uniforms of Golden State, and Spurs alternate with the HUGE logo on the chest.

I have such a soft spot for filled in arcs like the Rockets, Hornets and Raptors did early on. I would love to see it back in the NBA for at least one or two teams. We have stained floors with skylines and all, why not bring the filled arcs back?

Go A's!

46 minutes ago, phutmasterflex said:

I have such a soft spot for filled in arcs like the Rockets, Hornets and Raptors did early on. I would love to see it back in the NBA for at least one or two teams. We have stained floors with skylines and all, why not bring the filled arcs back?

I think part of the reason is because some of the team colors were getting muddled in the colored three-point line? 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

The materials and "technology" don't really match up with what Nike's done for the international and college warm-up gear in recent years, so I'd be pretty surprised if it was a warm-up jacket. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, BJ Sands said:

Would it be so hard for NBA teams to have unique warm-up sets? 

IMG_8894.JPG

These were a big part of teams' looks before they were standardized. 

It isn't that it is hard, but it is an unnecceccary cost. Every time you create a new design costs go up, so for something that really doesn't matter to the actual play of the game like warm ups it makes more sense to use the same design and only change out colors and logos across all the teams.

23 hours ago, Survival79 said:

I was about to compliment them for finally refining the lettering and getting rid of the fat-stemmed B, but Then my jaw dropped when I saw the new B is upside down. Can’t believe it.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived