NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

It's a sad day when the Celtics give a retiring Paul Pierce a Celtics jersey with THEIR FREAKING SPONSOR LOGO ON IT!

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Derek94 said:

The Artest-era Pacers pinstripes should be up there as well.   At least up until the unpleasantness.

Artest Pacers.png

I miss those larger 3.5-inch NOB letters.

5 hours ago, jmatt116 said:

You guys go 3 pages with the Bulls pinstripe and nobody mentions this? These are my ALL TIME favorite NBA jerseys any era! The Font! The colors! The team wasnt half bad too! 

tumblr_nmy66n56at1sbxj8ao1_r1_500.jpg

I know "they never should've changed" is a phrase that gets tossed around a lot, but....

...the Magic never should've changed.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

8 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

I know "they never should've changed" is a phrase that gets tossed around a lot, but....

...the Magic never should've changed.

Strongly disagree. Iconic because it was their first ever uniforms? Sure. But other than that, those uniforms always looked like a generic mobster Halloween costume.

LargeA85458.jpg

Those uniforms never looked like a professional sports team.  I prefer their more simple look that they currently wear.

You just made the Iron List!!

Iron List.png

13 hours ago, jmatt116 said:

You guys go 3 pages with the Bulls pinstripe and nobody mentions this? These are my ALL TIME favorite NBA jerseys any era! The Font! The colors! The team wasnt half bad to

o! 

These are even nicer 

8643f6b7e6010026125df05be2ade78246634561

15 hours ago, jmatt116 said:

You guys go 3 pages with the Bulls pinstripe and nobody mentions this? These are my ALL TIME favorite NBA jerseys any era! The Font! The colors! The team wasnt half bad too! 

That was a great set. I loved all 3 of the jerseys they rocked during that era. I feel like this is the team to best incorporate pinstripes in league history.

Did Dwight Howard leak a photo of the Hornets new jerseys? The numbers look heat pressed; nothing like the Rev30 ones. Or is this just how bad replicas look these days?

IMG_8861.thumb.JPG.52cac7a3fb4630f0c05ba07a8ec0e468.JPGIMG_8860.JPG.0989259e0e5e7a107fd596e79150e9bf.JPG

Also, am I seeing things or is there some subtle pinstriping going on?

29 minutes ago, JPDesign said:

Did Dwight Howard leak a photo of the Hornets new jerseys? The numbers look heat pressed; nothing like the Rev30 ones. Or is this just how bad replicas look these days?

Also, am I seeing things or is there some subtle pinstriping going on?

Thats just a swingman jersey. Step above replica, below real thing. Heat pressed numbers with sublimated fake mesh holes. The pinstripes you see are just the ventilation in the jersey fabric. I don't think there's any leak here. example photo

2 hours ago, eRay said:

Thats just a swingman jersey. Step above replica, below real thing. Heat pressed numbers with sublimated fake mesh holes. The pinstripes you see are just the ventilation in the jersey fabric. I don't think there's any leak here. example photo

Weird because it looks like thenput swing man numbers on a rev 30 jersey. Regular swingmans don't have the ventilation.

46 minutes ago, dont care said:

Weird because it looks like thenput swing man numbers on a rev 30 jersey. Regular swingmans don't have the ventilation.

Yes they do. Look closely at this jersey:

IMG_6248.JPG.ea86690b66b080804cbebee4481bd217.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived