NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Jazz fan, I'm thrilled that we don't get screwed over, and moreso, it's about a good cause. As for minnesota's rebrand, I'm really glad, think they've needed a rebrand for a while. His use of "Lime green" looks really easy though, looks more like a regular green to me. I wouldn't be surprised if for the most part MIN dropped blue from their scheme and starting going Black-Green-Greys and whites

signature.png

Check out my Instagram page! 9.5k strong! @RileyGissemanArt

4 hours ago, monkeypower said:

Here's a pic of the sponsor and the announcement video.

s7jAyKG.png

Great move by the Jazz and Qualtics. Bonus it's in the colour scheme and relatively unobtrusive.

I knew there was a reason I liked the Jazz.

Hopefully a roundel isn't a part of the T'Wolves set. I may be in the minority, but I really like the Timberwolves current primary. Shame it more than likely will be gone.

The NBA is really going downhill logo wise. We lost the cartoon Raptor, the red-green Bucks, the Wizard's logo (Loved that logo), and now the T'Wolves primary. I guess this is a victory for the crowd that hate those 90's logos, but I for one hate the roundel craze that has swept across America.

So Nike is going to go all in with Minnesota.  Let them do the regular blue as the primary road and then do the lime green as the secondary road/alternate and then IF they HAVE to, black or a charcoal like gray as the fourth jersey.

Let's all hope and pray that the sleeved uniforms do not join Nike.  In fact I do not recall seeing a sleeved Nike uniform in the NCAA but that is probably because they are smarter than that and know it is complete garbage.  However I have not purchased a NBA jersey in almost ten years so what the hell would I know

I really wanted them to keep the slate blue and use the same shade of green they use in their primary logo. But they're instead going to darken their shade to navy and make the green more limey? Eh, I'm not really looking forward to that overall, but at least the green is going to be used more. And we're getting the grey more involved as well? This team seems to literally be evolving in the same way as the Seattle Seahawks.

Archived