Conrad.

NBA Changes 2017-18

4 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

Jesus...so now every team will have at least 4 uniforms and another 8 teams will have 5.  Ridiculous.

It's not too different then what they had before (might even be less for some teams)

I'm not sure if I missed someone else already mentioning this. 

Do we know if Nike is continuing to have the NBA logo on the back of the uniforms above the names? Also, do we know if they are continuing the gold championship tabs on the back collars? 

2 hours ago, colortv said:

The lakers already have a pretty set rotation with the gold, purple, white, and black that they seem happy with I wonder if they will replace any of them? 

Yeah. I'm wondering if they'll designate the white as "Association". I'm over the current template. I'd like to see an updated version of the 80s classic, cut the black and maybe bring back the classic double blues.

1 minute ago, mattharveysc said:

Do we know if Nike is continuing to have the NBA logo on the back of the uniforms above the names? Also, do we know if they are continuing the gold championship tabs on the back collars? 

I'm going to assume they're keeping the NBA logo on the back since the front has the Swoosh logo and the Ads are covering both sides of the uniform. 

According to Nike, teams will release their basic white and colored uniforms "this summer," with alternate designs slated to be revealed "in the coming months." Nike has also said there will be "a major launch in early fall."

5 minutes ago, mattharveysc said:

Going off this picture, the gold tabs appear to still be there. Take that for what it's worth.

vr-display.jpg

20 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

Jesus...so now every team will have at least 4 uniforms and another 8 teams will have 5.  Ridiculous.

It's still better than -write a random number here- uniforms by adidas.

17 minutes ago, mattharveysc said:

Yes on both.

4 hours ago, insert name said:

I never liked the orange uniforms. They were too blinding for me.

One of the best in the league for me:

iman-shumpert-knicks-orange-jersey.jpg

kobe-bryant-in-knicks-jersey.jpg

If there's any decency left in this world the Lakers will have some variation of this jersey:

Kobe+Bryant+Los+Angeles+Lakers+v+New+Yor

Kobe+Bryant+Los+Angeles+Lakers+v+New+Yor

ox281258293479436821.jpg

Preferably with this shoulder/neck piping:

hi-res-382833_display_image.jpg

While we are on the Lakers, this is still somewhat on topic, but I'm highly confident every single major free agent since the birth of the internet has been photoshopped into a Laker uniform.

48 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

I actually think that's a bit toned down from years past, no?

12 minutes ago, BlackBolt3 said:

While we are on the Lakers, this is still somewhat on topic, but I'm highly confident every single major free agent since the birth of the internet has been photoshopped into a Laker uniform.

Oh man, this needs to be it's own thread. 

37 minutes ago, colortv said:

If there's any decency left in this world the Lakers will have some variation of this jersey:

Preferably with this shoulder/neck piping:

hi-res-382833_display_image.jpg

That's what I want personally, essentially this jersey, with the modern wordmark & numbers, and probably new pants that reflect the change. The current jersey is starting to look a bit dated. 

21 minutes ago, kimball said:

I actually think that's a bit toned down from years past, no?

Could be for a handful of teams...but the more I think about it you may be right.  Were the Bucks the lone team with only 3 sets?  Knicks maybe?

August is almost here so it's only a matter of time before the huge reveal. 

Side note: My bad @Ice_Cap for

that on a previous post (thanks for the clarification )

45 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

Could be for a handful of teams...but the more I think about it you may be right.  Were the Bucks the lone team with only 3 sets?  Knicks maybe?

Dallas only had three sets. 

50 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

That's what I want personally, essentially this jersey, with the modern wordmark & numbers, and probably new pants that reflect the change. The current jersey is starting to look a bit dated. 

I prefer the numbers on the retro jersey I posted. If you notice it has a dropshadow which the modern numbers don't. I think it looks better.