NeatO Gang MLB Color Rush (24. Minnesota Twins)

raysox

x0bdOPE.png

Next up for me is the St. Louis Cardinals. This is one of those clubs that I think would never participate in such a series. But nonetheless this is a concept! For StL I used their early 1900s logo and brought in navy to counteract the large amounts of red. The back collar also features the St. Louis script minus the bat and birds. 

3xz6mds.png

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know St. Louis is kind of a miss for me. I do like the Design, a lot actually, it just doesn't really feel like the Cardinals to me. I would find some way to incorporate a current nod because i don't think of color rush as a place for a full-out throwback design. That aside, it looks fantastic, just needs some help with identity

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

dbacksheader-02.png

I've been waiting on this one to post, due to how visually jarring it is. But I like to think of the D-Backs as the Jaguars of the bunch, willing to have a jarring uniform to spark a conversation about that franchise. With that in mind, I decided to make the Diamondbacks uniforms using the one colour in their repertoire that they haven't used as a primary in this set of uniforms: Turquoise. The Diamondbacks fully embraced the colour rush campaign.

Dbacks-01.png

13 hours ago, Bruins said:

I don't know St. Louis is kind of a miss for me. I do like the Design, a lot actually, it just doesn't really feel like the Cardinals to me. I would find some way to incorporate a current nod because i don't think of color rush as a place for a full-out throwback design. That aside, it looks fantastic, just needs some help with identity

The current stirrups would be a nice touch, I think.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Rays-02.png

For my team, I wanted to give the sunburst a prominent spot in their color rush uniform, just because these are supposed to be bright. The motif for this one is based on USF's sunrise pattern that their teams have sported the last few years. The reason was that the Rays have navy and light blue jerseys already, so had to think a little out of the box. The socks mirror the pattern on the sleeves.

Rays-01.png

Cubs_ColorRush_Header-02.pngHey there its Neato DyllO. Haven't posted on the boards in a while but Mike Dang-er strong-armed me into doing some MLB Color Rush concepts with him and the gang. So I made sure to call dibs on my World Champion Cubs. Essentially a blue version of their current away jersey, but I brought back Fat Bear from the 80's and put him on the sleeve and hat.

Pretty straight forward look for the Cubs. I will get more adventurous with the other teams I do. Now that the Cubs don't make themselves look stupid I don't see any reason to do it either. 

Cubs_ColorRush_Uniform-01-01.png

59 minutes ago, Dbroalexander said:

It went like this

"Hey guys, check out this template, let's do a Color Rush series. Here's the first 6, gonna start the other 24 now...

Oh wait... friends... "

Ok to be fair, you were at a hockey game Saturday and my girlfriend fell asleep at like 8, so I just went all out

Archived