NeatO Gang MLB Color Rush (24. Minnesota Twins)

raysox

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, coco1997 said:

Looking forward to the White Sox. All white or all black?

Working on them right now actually. Leaning towards black, although if I make a good enough white set maybe I can convince the guys that white is a color (colour for Matt)

Why not an all silver set including a grey cap?

These are tremendous, guys. I so wanna test out that template, albeit I mostly work with MS Paint & my skills using anything else is subpar. 

Perhaps a few of us could start up with some MiLB designs? Just some ideas..... but seriously, all I ask is Powder Blue  for the Jays. Please?

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

6 minutes ago, coco1997 said:

To be honest, an all-silver set wouldn't look too different from their current road set. 

I'm not going to deny this, but the cap & socks would also be silver, making the set unique  to the White Sox alone as thevteam to own grey as their Colour Rush colour. I could see a silver cap with a black bill & the Diamond sock logo looking  fabulous for the team with the current road set along with silver socks. But hey, that's what I would do here. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Brewers-02.png

When I decide on what colors to use, I look up what color jerseys the teams already have. Sure, I could make another blue Brewers jersey, but where is the fun in that? I love the Ball-in-Glove hat, and since it's used so much, I figured it wouldn't be a stretch to use. What this concept is is the old Brewers look with white and yellow swapped. Turns out it is my favorite one I've done.

Brewers-01.png

To be fair, my reaction to most of these has been "neato". So nobody can claim false advertising with the thread title.

Navy pinstripes on gold is a look that I wasn't keen on at first - especially when Spurs released their 3rd kit (below) this year but it has grown on me. I think that it definitely works for your Brewers concept and like you said, it embraces the whole point of Color Rush.

4d5453533136_01.jpg

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Thanks Marble! Also thanks Coco, you seem to be the biggest NeatO fan here.

Rockies-02.png

Ahhhh the Rockies. For a team that can be the only one to wear purple, they sure as hell don't do it often enough. The Rockies used to rock vests, so I did off color sleeves to match that on these. On these, I threw on pinstripes as well to match their homes. Went black for the cap just so it seems balanced with the socks and the obnoxious amount of purple.

Rockies-01.png

I think you just made Paul Lukas vomit. :puke:

Seriously though, I like it.  The pinstripes might be a little much though, and I'm not sure how I feel about the "yoke". 

Overall, I'm enjoying this series.  A few things to add:

1) I agree that the gold pinstripe might be something to try for the Brewers.

2) Don't like the numerals on the pants for Oakland or Arizona.  I understand it for the Astros because it has precedence, but for the others it doesn't make a whole lot of sense and looks gaudy. 

3) Keep up the good work!

Padres-02.png

I was hung up on the Padres. I knew I wanted to make them gold, but not what I wanted to pair it with. My options were navy or brown. Navy would fit with the current look, but the throwback brown is such a good look. In a series that wants the most amount of color, how could I leave off one from the entire league when so many will use navy. I whipped up a Padres look that's half throwback, half next step forward for the brand that's pretty close to being perfect.

Padres-01.png

Archived